Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I despise Loria so ******* much..

    #MoncriefArmy

    Comment


    • What do you all think about a Yankee/Brave trade for Jurrjens? He's supposedly available, we need pitching and Atlanta is rumored to like Eduardo Nunez for their open spot and short stop. If we sign the Japanese SS Nakajima, what would you think of a package of Nunez, Banuelos and Noesi for Jurrjens? I think that's pretty fair, no?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DI View Post
        What do you all think about a Yankee/Brave trade for Jurrjens? He's supposedly available, we need pitching and Atlanta is rumored to like Eduardo Nunez for their open spot and short stop. If we sign the Japanese SS Nakajima, what would you think of a package of Nunez, Banuelos and Noesi for Jurrjens? I think that's pretty fair, no?
        Tell me about Banuelos and Noesi...I hope they trade Jurrjens. He's good but way too injury prone, and ATL is heavily loaded with pitching


        Comment


        • Banuelos is one of our highly regarded pitching prospects. Probably in the top 3-5 as far as prospects go in our entire system. Young, lefty who doesn't throw necessarily hard but has great off speed stuff, especially his change up. Noesi is also a good prospect but I wouldn't put him on the same level. Came up as a starter but spent a good portion of this year in our bullpen and was pretty effective and was also used as a spot starter as well at times. Would like to compare him to an Alfredo Aceves. He can be a very useful pitcher.

          Comment


          • I dont want to move JJ. I wont deny that he's a great trade chip and we dont even need him, but he's one of my favorites. He's as good as gone, though.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Bauer had like 4 AA starts, both have an equal shot to make it out of spring training

              Comment


              • Yah but Bauer is more polished and was drafted out of college. Skaggs wasn't. I think Bauer is the better bet to maybe become the #5 starter by midseason

                Dbacks rotation is looking great. Young, high upside arms galore

                Comment


                • http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...enhancing-drug

                  Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...enhancing-drug

                    Ryan Braun tests positive for PED's.
                    Kemp for MVP god damn it.



                    Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                    Comment


                    • That's so disappointing.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Kemp for MVP god damn it.
                        Should have been in the first place. Now it's an even bigger shame.

                        Comment


                        • Wow, that was unexpected.

                          Comment


                          • Meh, nothing surprises me anymore. Of course, I also don't really care about steroid use

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                              Kemp for MVP god damn it.
                              KEMvP! KEMvP! KEMvP!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                                Meh, nothing surprises me anymore. Of course, I also don't really care about steroid use
                                You know, you and I seem a lot alike. We should hang out.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information