MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Wow 40 stolen bases! That's quite the feat...
    It is. I know.

Comment

Wow 40 stolen bases! That's quite the feat...
      Haha I was going to say the same thing but I was doing a little number research first.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
        I don't even look at all those sabermetric stats so I don't know where Cano is rated in any of the the devensive categories. I see him almost everynight and I could say that he is a pretty good devensive 2nd basemen.

And how often do you see every other 2B in the MLB in order to make a fair and accurate comparison?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          And how often do you see every other 2B in the MLB in order to make a fair and accurate comparison?
          Shocking you led off with this. :)
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Shocking you led off with this. :)

I think I've been too shell shocked by Francoeur doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              It is. I know.
              Charlie Morton is terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I think I've been too shell shocked by Francoeur doing well.
                Haha I am also. I'm also shocked that Manuel can get worse than he's already been. It makes no sense what he did tonight. I never watch the postgame but I'm so curious to see what our ass of a manager has to say.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Charlie Morton is terrible.
                  Yes, I know that. Sucks he has ace stuff but rookie ball brain.

Comment

Haha I am also. I'm also shocked that Manuel can get worse than he's already been. It makes no sense what he did tonight. I never watch the postgame but I'm so curious to see what our ass of a manager has to say.

I can't deal with the mumbling and the laughing after losing every day. It wasn't safe for others around me when I watched that. Just can't wait until he's gone. And Omar.

Comment

• Holy sh*t. I f'ing knew it. Jerry says Feliciano had a "stomach issue." Jughead I called it.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Holy sh*t. I f'ing knew it. Jerry says Feliciano had a "stomach issue." Jughead I called it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Who did I compare him to? Cano is the only 2B I can have an opinion on and I am saying he is underrated devensively. I never copmared him to anybody else.

Edit: ATL gave me neg rep and apparenty hates me because I think "UZR" is flawed. I guess you can't have your own opinion.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Brad Thomas ******* SUCKS.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              Who did I compare him to? Cano is the only 2B I can have an opinion on and I am saying he is underrated devensively. I never copmared him to anybody else.

Edit: ATL gave me neg rep and apparenty hates me because I think "UZR" is flawed. I guess you can't have your own opinion.

No one cares if you got neg repped. But it was probably because your opinion could be supported by absolutely nothing. I could say "Delmon Young is the best outfielder in the league" and it would have just as much reasoning behind it.

Comment

• Hey Yo, do you mind if the Twins could take Brad Thomas back? It would be very much appreciated.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information