No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soriano catching fire again. Last nite 2 hrs, 6 rbis and just hit a grand slam in the 1st inning tonite.
    Last edited by BallerT1215; 08-14-2013, 07:48 PM.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
    "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

• Originally posted by BallerT1215 View Post
      Soriano catching fire again. Last nite 2 hrs, 6 rbis and just hit a grand slam in the 1st inning tonite.
      And he adds a 2 run double (with bases loaded) in the 2nd inning.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
        And he adds a 2 run double (with bases loaded) in the 2nd inning.
        12rbi in 2 games with 7 innings to go....Damn.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
        "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

• I ******* hate Chris Perez.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Soriano with another HR. He is locked in.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• LOL

what a ******* mess

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• The Pirates look like they got the message after letting that one get away last night. Liriano is dealing right now.
                  The AL playoff chase is still wide open, but the NL looks pretty much set.

Comment

• Man if Kershaw wasn't pitching so damn amazing, Liriano would be up there for the Cy.

Comment

• So what AL team will make the mistake of giving Liriano a huge contract?

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I dislike Angel Hernandez.

Comment

• Andre Ethier with the PH Home Run to send the game into extras

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                            So what AL team will make the mistake of giving Liriano a huge contract?
                            He's still got one more year in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• So the local media dug up Prince is going through a divorce and are linking it to his performance this season. Just leave the guy alone, don't turn sports coverage in to TMZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                                So the local media dug up Prince is going through a divorce and are linking it to his performance this season. Just leave the guy alone, don't turn sports coverage in to TMZ.
                                Wasn't it because of something Torri Hunter said about them not understanding what Prince was going through? Either way I agree it being wrong and certainly none of the media or our business, I just thought it was Torii who sort of inferred something like that was going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information