No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomez is just annoying to me. This is at least the 3rd team he has had a problem against. So when is it him and not the other teams. Plus, he is so annoying in Minnesota and New York he was ******* awful and swung at the baseball like its a beach ball, and now he is good, he is the ****, and his **** don't stink. He is ******* annoying. Puig annoys me too to an extent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Gomez is black, Snider is white. There ya go, that's why people are angrier at him.
      I know ur prolly joking, but this has nothing to do with it. I am a big fan of Giancarlo Stanton, Torii Hunter, Ryan Howard (I mean I still have him starting on a fantasy team), and even tho he kicked the living **** out of my Cards in the WS.....I am a big fan of Big Papi too, etc. I know you were prolly joking, but yeah....

Comment

• Brewers are going to be fun to watch with Gomez and Garza lol. 2 hotheads

Comment

• Here's the thing: maybe Gerrit Cole shouldn't act like an entitled asshole and accept allowing a big hit to Carlos Gomez. OH NO HE STOOD AT THE PLATE FOR AN EXTRA HALF SECOND. Get over it you 23 year old baby.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I didn't know Carlos Gomez and Big Papi were black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
              I didn't know Carlos Gomez and Big Papi were black.
              HAHA! This is what I was thinking too. Silver & Black high five!

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

They aren't. they are impostor blacks

just ask Torii Hunter

Comment

Here's the thing: maybe Gerrit Cole shouldn't act like an entitled asshole and accept allowing a big hit to Carlos Gomez. OH NO HE STOOD AT THE PLATE FOR AN EXTRA HALF SECOND. Get over it you 23 year old baby.
                  Ya because Cole is the first pitcher to ever get upset in the heat of the moment on a showboating play.

At least he manned up to it unlike that pompous dickhead who blamed everyone but himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcn92 View Post
                    I love John Kruk. "If you don't like Gomez doing that, just drill him the next time he's up and it's over." I don't think that would end it, but that is a better solution.
                    Hitting him and putting him on base in front of their best hitters is a better solution than Cole saying something? Bat flips and **** talk are both meaningless. Until someone overreacts this is nothing.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• I think Cole actually saying something to Gomez shows a lot more balls than just plunking him the next time he is up.
                      Last edited by Jughead10; 04-21-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Here's the thing: maybe Gerrit Cole shouldn't act like an entitled asshole and accept allowing a big hit to Carlos Gomez. OH NO HE STOOD AT THE PLATE FOR AN EXTRA HALF SECOND. Get over it you 23 year old baby.
                        But...but...unwritten rules!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          I think Cole actually saying something to Gomez shows a lot of more balls than just plunking him the next time he is up.
                          Do you think the Yanks are going to try and trade for a SP?
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Maybe in July. Not now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              I'm sure Jason Hammel, Edwin Jacksin, and maybe Samardzija will be available this summer.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                              Bortlezzzzzzz
                              Originally posted by Monomach
                              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

I didn't think so either, but Brody said so....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information