X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach McAllister is dreamy.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• That was hilarious what Boston did. Didn't make a big deal out of it last time because they knew they'd get him another time lmao. Great trolling by Boston

Pineda doesn't do "subtle" well. Dude had a freakin big ass mark of pine tar on his neck.

Comment

• Yankees fans are whining because Lester and Buchholz do it also.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Not sure what the max is they can give Pineda but throw the book at him.

Comment

• Crazy line for Wacha through 4 IP. 5 BB 10 K 2 ER.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              Not sure what the max is they can give Pineda but throw the book at him.
              Ejecting the player is pretty much the max.

I think most batters would actually prefer that pitchers use pine tar as it only helps the pitcher grip the ball. It doesn't change the movement of the ball or anything. It's really not a big deal, but a rule is a rule. Pineda needs to learn how to be more discrete.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Yankees fans are whining because Lester and Buchholz do it also.
                Girardi is definitely going to have Buchholz checked for vaseline some time this year. Buchholz better be smart this year when playing the Yankees.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post

I think most batters would actually prefer that pitchers use pine tar as it only helps the pitcher grip the ball. It doesn't change the movement of the ball or anything. It's really not a big deal, but a rule is a rule. Pineda needs to learn how to be more discrete.
                  Mandatory 10 game suspension meaning two games, is what espn is saying.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Girardi is definitely going to have Buchholz checked for vaseline some time this year. Buchholz better be smart this year when playing the Yankees.
                    Yes but when it's so obvious how can you not say anything?
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      For some reason I didn't think pine tar warranted a suspension. Pineda certainly deserves the max for being so blatantly stupid.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Yes but when it's so obvious how can you not say anything?
                        Oh absolutely. I have no issue with Farrell bringing it up. I'm just saying that Girardi's going to come back at the Red Sox. They better be careful, especially Buchholz.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So Girardi knew and looked the other way or just didn't want to know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            So Girardi knew and looked the other way or just didn't want to know?
                            He turned the camera away when it was zooming in on his neck in the tunnel, so I'm assuming maybe? Thats not really indicative of much besides a coach being protective of his player.

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                            For some reason I didn't think pine tar warranted a suspension. Pineda certainly deserves the max for being so blatantly stupid.
                            Per espn

"According to MLB rule 8.02, a pitcher may not use a "foreign substance'' on the baseball. Violation of 8.02 is mandatory 10-game suspension, which means two starts."

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

He turned the camera away when it was zooming in on his neck in the tunnel, so I'm assuming maybe? Thats not really indicative of much besides a coach being protective of his player.

Per espn

"According to MLB rule 8.02, a pitcher may not use a "foreign substance'' on the baseball. Violation of 8.02 is mandatory 10-game suspension, which means two starts."
                              Got no use for an enabler. **** Girardi.

Comment

People have said this but I don't buy it. Having a better grip on the ball would enable you to better throw your pitches.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                                Bortlezzzzzzz
                                Originally posted by Monomach
                                Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information