Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • About 2 hours in, the Yanks/Red Sox have only played 4 innings. Somewhere Joe West is shaking his head.

    Sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • I guess douche runs in the family. Paul Clemens just got thrown out for throwing at Jed Lowrie a second time.

      The first time, Clemens threw at Lowrie for bunting in the 1st inning with a 7-run lead. Clemens threw between Lowrie's legs. Later Astros' manager Bo Porter came out and yelled at Lowrie for attempting to bunt.

      A week later and Clemens is still mad. He threw well behind and hit Lowrie. He was immediately ejected.

      I'm sure in 10 years (if he's lucky enough to still be in the league) we will have highlights of Paul Clemens throwing a broken bat at a batter.

      Oldie but a goodie.

      Comment


      • Josh Donaldson backs up his team mate by hitting a HR after Lowrie is hit by the pitch.

        Best way to respond.

        Oldie but a goodie.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
          I guess douche runs in the family. Paul Clemens just got thrown out for throwing at Jed Lowrie a second time.

          The first time, Clemens threw at Lowrie for bunting in the 1st inning with a 7-run lead. Clemens threw between Lowrie's legs. Later Astros' manager Bo Porter came out and yelled at Lowrie for attempting to bunt.

          A week later and Clemens is still mad. He threw well behind and hit Lowrie. He was immediately ejected.

          I'm sure in 10 years (if he's lucky enough to still be in the league) we will have highlights of Paul Clemens throwing a broken bat at a batter.
          Is he Roger's son?

          Comment


          • Clemens had a son who was a catcher I thought.
            #Chop


            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Yeah I don't think they're related.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                I guess douche runs in the family. Paul Clemens just got thrown out for throwing at Jed Lowrie a second time.

                The first time, Clemens threw at Lowrie for bunting in the 1st inning with a 7-run lead. Clemens threw between Lowrie's legs. Later Astros' manager Bo Porter came out and yelled at Lowrie for attempting to bunt.

                A week later and Clemens is still mad. He threw well behind and hit Lowrie. He was immediately ejected.

                I'm sure in 10 years (if he's lucky enough to still be in the league) we will have highlights of Paul Clemens throwing a broken bat at a batter.
                Yeah, that was some ********. Bo Porter can eat a dick.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Is he Roger's son?
                  Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Clemens had a son who was a catcher I thought.
                  Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Yeah I don't think they're related.
                  Yeah, I guess it's Koby Clemens who is Roger's son. I just figured "Clemens" in the Astros org was Roger's son.

                  Still a douche.

                  Oldie but a goodie.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stash View Post
                    Yeah, that was some ********. Bo Porter can eat a dick.
                    Yes he can. Yes he can.

                    Oldie but a goodie.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Always nice to take 3 out of 4 against the Cards.
                      Cards are playing like **** right now. Starting the year with 17 of the first 23 games on the road doesn't help either.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                        About 2 hours in, the Yanks/Red Sox have only played 4 innings. Somewhere Joe West is shaking his head.
                        Everyone was talking about the retaliation that was inevitable... Instead they just sparked us.

                        Comment


                        • There's rumors that Oscar Tavares has been killed in a car crash. I hope it's not true. He's way too young...

                          Edit: Looks like his agent confirmed it. Good god. RIP Oscar Taveras.
                          Last edited by Hines; 10-26-2014, 08:28 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hines View Post
                            There's rumors that Oscar Tavares has been killed in a car crash. I hope it's not true. He's way too young...
                            His agent seems to be confirming it.

                            https://twitter.com/BNightengale/sta...29568782286848

                            Originally posted by SolidGold
                            Bortlezzzzzzz
                            Originally posted by Monomach
                            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

                            Comment


                            • Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale 52s52 seconds ago The family now confirms that #STLCards rising star Oscar Taveras died in a car accident driving from Sosua to Puerto Plata per @LigaDomcom
                              Damn, that is tragic.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

                              Comment


                              • **** man, that sucks.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information