Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JOE MADDONZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

    Super happy fun time everyone!

    Comment


    • Maddon is surely an upgrade but man, the constant manager switching makes it seem like Theo doesn't really have a plan. #CubsIn2015

      Originally posted by SolidGold
      Bortlezzzzzzz
      Originally posted by Monomach
      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
        Maddon is surely an upgrade but man, the constant manager switching makes it seem like Theo doesn't really have a plan. #CubsIn2015
        Anytime you have the chance to get the best manager in baseball, you take it.

        Comment


        • Yeah great pickup for the Cubs. Further confirmation that they are on the rise.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
            Maddon is surely an upgrade but man, the constant manager switching makes it seem like Theo doesn't really have a plan. #CubsIn2015
            Meh, they took a chance on Sveum that didn't pan out and swung for the fences to get Girardi last year, whiffed, so went with Renteria because there really weren't many other options. And who knows, maybe they did so hoping for Maddon this year.

            Comment


            • Im too lazy to do the research, but I wonder if you average pythag record and replacement level plus cumaltaive team WAR and compare it to actual team wins if you find out anything about the manager.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                Maddon is surely an upgrade but man, the constant manager switching makes it seem like Theo doesn't really have a plan. #CubsIn2015
                Theo definitely has a plan, and I am jealous they got Maddon. Had he taken the year off I would have absolutely banked on him being the next Dodger manager...I would have loved to have him.



                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                Comment


                • Bases loaded. No outs. Better capitalize.

                  "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                  -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                  Originally posted by Borat
                  Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

                  Comment


                  • Go get you a title Huddy!!

                    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions


                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                      Go get you a title Huddy!!
                      If the Giants win he should be left in KC.

                      "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                      Originally posted by Borat
                      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ness View Post
                        If the Giants win he should be left in KC.
                        He's def doing his best lose game 7 impression.

                        #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions


                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                        Comment


                        • I honestly didn't think that Maddon would fit well with the Dodgers. It just seems like he would do his best developing young talent that can buy into him. I just think there are too many egos on the Dodgers that would get in the way of him managing effectively.

                          Comment


                          • **** off Peavy

                            **** off Hudson
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                              I honestly didn't think that Maddon would fit well with the Dodgers. It just seems like he would do his best developing young talent that can buy into him. I just think there are too many egos on the Dodgers that would get in the way of him managing effectively.
                              Every big league club will have egos. For the most part the guys that play for the Dodgers want to win...I don't think Maddon would have had any problem. He doesn't strike me as a guy that would have to gain respect, his track record and resume speak for himself.



                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                              Comment


                              • Fantastic play by Panik.

                                "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                                Originally posted by Borat
                                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information