No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy who pulled the prank was the guy who punched his wife in the face, so it makes it all the better.

That joke worked better before that assclown was in Houston.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Giants are so full of fail.

Yeah, they just 1-hit the Madres and still lost. Beyond pathetic. Nobody wastes a pitching staff like Botchey and Sabean.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Geez, Barton is 1-2 with 2 more walks today. Sporting a .318/.492/.408 line (yes, his OBP is higher than his SLG). The man has tremendous command of the strikezone.

Will he start to get some more doubles? Or will his average fall back down to .250? I wouldn't be too disappointed if he was able to turn into Nick Johnson with defense.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Kyle Lohse needs to step up his game.

How bout (Hi-Me) Garcia's first 3 starts this month, going up against some great pitchers.......Yovani Gallardo, Johan Santana and Tim Lincecum on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
            Geez, Barton is 1-2 with 2 more walks today. Sporting a .318/.492/.408 line (yes, his OBP is higher than his SLG). The man has tremendous command of the strikezone.

Will he start to get some more doubles? Or will his average fall back down to .250? I wouldn't be too disappointed if he was able to turn into Nick Johnson with defense.
            Nick Johnson was Nick Johnson with defense a few years ago...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              Kyle Lohse needs to step up his game.

How bout (Hi-Me) Garcia's first 3 starts this month, going up against some great pitchers.......Yovani Gallardo, Johan Santana and Tim Lincecum on Friday.
              He beat Yo, had Giants like run support for his second start (sorry Borat), which is amazing. Yeah, so disappointed in Lohse, but McClellan and Boggs were his other two competitors, and they haven't been stellar themselves. So yeah, Lohse needs get his **** together, or start being fly ball shagger some more cuz those two fly balls he caught in the twenty inning game is the most productive thing he has done for us this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Nick Johnson was Nick Johnson with defense a few years ago...
                He's had a really odd defensive career according to UZR. Very up and down with 2005 being a banner year.

One would hope that Barton would have better health too.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Austin Jackson AL ROY

Comment

• Jason Bay and David Wright strike out a **** ton. Not that that really matters, but Jesus. They get consistently over matched by 90 MPH fastballs. Some streaky ************* right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      Austin Jackson AL ROY
                      Your blasphemy spits in the face of Brian Matusz sir and it will have repercussions!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• The Cincinnati Reds employ Bill Bavasi and Joe Morgan in front office positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                          The Cincinnati Reds employ Bill Bavasi and Joe Morgan in front office positions.
                          bahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                            The Cincinnati Reds employ Bill Bavasi and Joe Morgan in front office positions.
                            Walt Jocketty likes to prove he can do amazing **** even with morons surrounding him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5118950

Tragedy, my sympathies to the Rockies fans, organization and family.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Walt Jocketty likes to prove he can do amazing **** even with morons surrounding him.
                                I find this to be very true.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information