MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I couldn't find any Davis shirts at the stadium today and I was about to leave when the lady brought out a whole new batch. I was happier than a pig in sh*t. We can share Davis and Mejia who's being wasted in the pen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

You stop it!! You don't want me to retaliate.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

You stop it!! You don't want me to retaliate.
        All I speak is the truth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

All I speak is the truth.
          If they at least gave Mejia a chance in the rotation and he bombed then maybe you'd have something. Mejia has been pretty damn good in his mop up relief. I want him back in AA ASAP.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If it helps, at least your top two prospects aren't on the DL in the minors for throwing arm injuries.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

If it helps, at least your top two prospects aren't on the DL in the minors for throwing arm injuries.
              Yeah I saw that. What is the deal with that Turner injury?
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Strasssssy.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Yeah I saw that. What is the deal with that Turner injury?
                  Arm stiffness I think, which doesn't really help anything. He probably won't be out for very long. Hell if you include Satterwhite, that's 3 of Detroit's 5 or 6 best pitching prospects with injuries to their throwing arm.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I hate fans in real life. This is what I have to put up with.

Reacting to the loss to the Giants:

Gary - typical philadelphia fans... theres like 1000000 games left in baseball you dont win every game you have win streaks and lose streaks stop ******* bitching already damn.. probaly the same type douche's that wanted mcnabb gone
                    Me - Gary, first of all don't lump Phillies fans and Eagles fans together. If you're from the Philadelphia area, you know they aren't one in the same. It's a gross misconception. This is what happens when teams become successful, though. They set lofty expectations for themselves. When they fail to reach those expectations, fans get impatient. With a problem so easily fixed, it's a wonder why they haven't pulled Moyer from the rotation. Is the Phillies brass satisfied with his pitching? I sure as hell hope not. It's the money being paid to him that's holding him back from being a middle reliever. It shouldn't be like that, you should put the best guys on the field at all times. Same goes for Ibanez. It's politics, yes even in sports.

As for the streak comment, there are not 100000 games left. Just because baseball has more games than any other sport, does it make it wrong for fans to be passionate about each? If you remember, it was just one game that separated the Phillies from the playoffs in '05 but you probably don't remember that since you're likely one of the bandwagon fans we picked up in '08.

If you're going to make smartass comments, why comment at all? To come off as an asshole? If so, you're doing a great job.
                    So frustrating.
                    Last edited by tjsunstein; 04-28-2010, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Don't be angry because all Porcello's going to be is a carbon copy of current Derek Lowe.

Comment

• Pirates zeroing in on SS Manny Machado, P Drew Pomeranz, P Jameson Tailon, and P Anthony Ranaudo from what I have read. I want Tailon.

Comment

• Ubaldo is a god.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Mets out to an early lead. Citi is a triples machine.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Marlon Byrd just made possibly the play of the year.
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                                Marlon Byrd just made possibly the play of the year.
                                Better than Buehrle?
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information