No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get shutout by Jamie Moyer?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Well his never being able to get everything to work out still resulted in him being an above average hitter. Especially for secondbase. What he has going on now is really making a him a special player.
      Yeah, looking back at how I worded it I think I made it sound as though I was knocking Cano which wasn't my intention. My intention was, as you said, that he appears to be going from above average to special.

Comment

• Also, I'm in a big Hr pool and if the Cabrera HR tonight that won't count comes back to kill me I'll be pissed.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          How do you get shutout by Jamie Moyer?
          What's wrong with Porcello?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            You're not a Braves fan so WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? If you want an answer, he's been extremely unlucky.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You're not a Braves fan so WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? If you want an answer, he's been extremely unlucky.
              I was just curious. I thought he'd have a huge year.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I was just curious. I thought he'd have a huge year.
                I have enough faith in him to bounce back in the next few starts.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I have enough faith in him to bounce back in the next few starts.
                  I hope so since he's a Jersey guy.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• So umm Jamie Moyer pitched a 2 hit shutout tonight. The Braves are having serious run scoring problems this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      Pujols must not want to get paid in his contract year. 0-5 against the pirates are you ****** kidding me. On another note Yadier Molina is having an impressive season
                      Its big league baseball man, anyone can go 0-5 on any given night. Youre ripping his ass because hes suppose to be perfect?

Even the best hitters go 0 fer every once and a while man.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I keep waiting for the Rays team strand rate to regress, and for the team's wOBA with RISP to regress. It's just not happening.

Please happen before October.

Comment

Just in track with his career path as a future #5 borderline #4 starter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                            I keep waiting for the Rays team strand rate to regress, and for the team's wOBA with RISP to regress. It's just not happening.

Please happen before October.
                            When do you play the Yankees next? That's probably when it will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Just in track with his career path as a future #5 borderline #4 starter.
                              I guess being an average starter beats being a good setup man any day.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I guess being an average starter beats being a good setup man any day.
                                Have you seen Mejia pitch? His stuff is sick. In the minors he would still be hitting the upper 90's late in games. There is no reason to believe he can't be a starter long term besides the sh*tty development ideas of the Mets front office and manager.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information