No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid DOdgers lose against the ******* Padres well **** my ass & call me sally

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
      The tigers are fielding an AAA lineup tonight!
      My favorite part of the game was when they intentionally walked Johnny Damon to get at Casper Wells and he promptly hit a two run double. Danny Worth had three hits and Jackson had a nice night.
      Last edited by Scotty D; 05-20-2010, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• Tyson Ross' pitching motion hurts my arm.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Reds just gave up 7 runs in the bottom of the 9th, including a walk off grandslam to Brooks Conrad, to lose 10-9 to the Braves.

Wow.

Comment

• Good job Reds! Nice bullpen!

Comment

• We put up 9 Reds with our B team then Dusty goes ****** with the pen.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• I'm going to go with Dusty being ******** for leaving Mike Lincoln out there to start the 9th.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I really am getting ready to have a stroke

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                    We put up 9 Reds with our B team then Dusty goes ****** with the pen.
                    You were only without Rolen and Gomes. You still had Votto, Phillips, and Bruce, as well as every other starter.

This was your starting team minus 2 players, not your "B team". Let's not exaggerate.

Comment

• Manuel made a terrible decision last night so Dusty wanted to take the worst manager in baseball title back. Manuel will try and get it back tonight I'm sure.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Manuel made a terrible decision last night so Dusty wanted to take the worst manager in baseball title back. Manuel will try and get it back tonight I'm sure.
                        Oh come on, even with terrible decisions today Baker can't even touch Manuel.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Yea, Dusty is more of pitching specific horrible. But who knows, maybe he's shooting for the whole coaching genre this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              You were only without Rolen and Gomes. You still had Votto, Phillips, and Bruce, as well as every other starter.

This was your starting team minus 2 players, not your "B team". Let's not exaggerate.
                              Without Hanigan our best C.
                              And yes when you take out your 2nd best player in Scott Rolen and sub in Miguel Cairo, it is bad really bad.

Let's see the Cards go without Pujols and Holliday.
                              Would that not be their B-team then?

Anytime you take out some of your best players it ceases to be the "A-team" and becomes the B team.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                No today proved Dusty is right on par.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information