No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Brewers/Twins game is insane. Corey Hart just made a sick catch against the wall to force an 11th inning.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• and of course as i throw daisuke under the bus, he's got a no-hit shutout through 3. nothing to get excited about yet, but it's much better than i expected obviously.

knock on wood...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
        Dude has played like garbage all of may. In a contract year i expect him to play like he actually wants one of the richest contracts of all time. Right now he has 1 homerun after hitting 8 in April and has been batting a measly .282 And an update for today he went 0/4 he has been awful
        Here are all of the things wrong with your post:
        1. Using Batting Average.
        2. Using month by month stats.
        3. Bitching about a man who, even while slumping, is 13th in the league in wOBA.
        4. He's hitting .322/.422/.551 on the year. I mean, ******* seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          and of course as i throw daisuke under the bus, he's got a no-hit shutout through 3. nothing to get excited about yet, but it's much better than i expected obviously.

knock on wood...
          3 BB and 68 pitches through 4 IP makes me think the no-hitter isn't going to last much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            Here are all of the things wrong with your post:
            1. Using Batting Average.
            2. Using month by month stats.
            3. Bitching about a man who, even while slumping, is 13th in the league in wOBA.
            4. He's hitting .322/.422/.551 on the year. I mean, ******* seriously?
            Morneau laughs at that lame slash line.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Morneau laughs at that lame slash line.
              Don't look now, Beckham hitting .200/.276/.374!

Comment

• It's funny, Morneau is absolutely smashing the ball, but you really hardly notice him. Hopefully he changes that with a big hit here. He's notorious for pressing down the stretch and in tight games.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                  Don't look now, Beckham hitting .200/.276/.374!
                  Should have drafted Buster Posey.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Or signed Wilmer Flores.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Why does Aki Iwamura suck so freaking much? Wow he is horrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Why does Aki Iwamura suck so freaking much? Wow he is horrid.
                        Was never the same after he blew out his knee.

Comment

• I love how I can pretty much guarentee a freaking loss for the Pirates whenever Charles Morton steps on the hill. Funny thing is they keep putting him out there. Get him out of the ******* rotation or you'll hurt his confidence he's ever had left! He's another Ian Snell.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            It's funny, Morneau is absolutely smashing the ball, but you really hardly notice him. Hopefully he changes that with a big hit here. He's notorious for pressing down the stretch and in tight games.

This only bothers me when he's putting up really good numbers instead of the unbelievable ones he's putting up right now.

He destroyed that pitch in the 10th (?)too, just extremely unlucky there.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              3 BB and 68 pitches through 4 IP makes me think the no-hitter isn't going to last much longer.
                              and here we through the sixth, haha... maybe a NH by committee.

(knock on wood again)

EDIT: make that through seven...

all of this aside, i'm pretty impressed with dice tonight. not so much the no-hitter, but he's usually only through five innings at this point (93 pitches). instead, he's actually working rather efficiently.
                              Last edited by sbh15; 05-22-2010, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• PhiLOLdelphia.

This is just embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information