MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    I love how I can pretty much guarentee a freaking loss for the Pirates whenever Charles Morton steps on the hill. Funny thing is they keep putting him out there. Get him out of the ******* rotation or you'll hurt his confidence he's ever had left! He's another Ian Snell.
    Unless they're playing the Cubs.

Also, I like when Morton pitches, because when I see his name under opposing pitcher on my fantasy team, I start every single player he's facing.

Comment

• Jason Varitek catching and Dice-K almost gets a no-hitter. At what point does it stop being considered a coincidence?

Comment

• ****** Juan Castro....

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          PhiLOLdelphia.

This is just embarrassing.

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          ****** Juan Castro....
          Why do you hate the Phillies?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            Unless they're playing the Cubs.

Also, I like when Morton pitches, because when I see his name under opposing pitcher on my fantasy team, I start every single player he's facing.
            That seems like the only team the Pirates can score consistant runs against. It's depressing.

I don't like it when Morton pitches. We'd be flirting around .500 if he wasn't ******** the bed.

Milledge needs to hit a homer. He's come close numerous times, but the ball doesn't go over the wall for him.

Comment

• Boooo intentionally walking Castro when he has a big RBI opportunity.

Also, I love Mark Grace. I can't wait another 2-3 years when he's in the booth announcing for the Cubs and Ryno is managing.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post

I don't. I just like seeing no hitters.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  Jason Varitek catching and Dice-K almost gets a no-hitter. At what point does it stop being considered a coincidence?
                  Varitek has been unfortunately good this year... They really need one of their young catchers to work out...

Comment

• Wow, Charlie Morton actually settled down and pitched a pretty decent game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Boooo intentionally walking Castro when he has a big RBI opportunity.

Also, I love Mark Grace. I can't wait another 2-3 years when he's in the booth announcing for the Cubs and Ryno is managing.
                      I think Sandberg could be managing the Cubs as early as next year. I'd love to see Greg Maddux brought in as pitching coach as well, although I'm not sure he'd accept.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• The night Charlie Morton isn't terrible, the offense shits the bed. Typical Pittsburgh Pirates. So many missed oppertunities to score runs tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post

Probably because they are a bunch of *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            Probably because they are a bunch of *******.
                            I actually pretty much like everyone on the Phillies. It's weird. And then the one guy I like the least (Utley) is generally the guy everyone around the league likes on that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                              I think Sandberg could be managing the Cubs as early as next year. I'd love to see Greg Maddux brought in as pitching coach as well, although I'm not sure he'd accept.
                              Yea, Sandberg definitely has to be the next guy in, whenever it is. It probably will be next year after how it looks this season is going. But based on what Sandberg has said, how he's done in the minors, and how much he's pressed the organization to move him up constantly, he has to be the next guy.

As for Maddux, idk how he feels about coaching. Obviously, I and probably everyone else, think he would be an amazing pitching coach. But it's a matter of if he wants to coach. I know he's a part of the Cubs front office right now, but idk if he's ready/willing to move to the dugout yet.

Comment

• Victorino and Rollins are the worst. Both hypocrites. I really don't mind Utley or Howard.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information