MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    He's averaging less pitches per start this year than Verlander has the last 2 years.
    Do you think Verlander is being overworked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      Do you think Verlander is being overworked?
      I did originally, but now I'm under the belief that he can handle it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Nice to see Doumit heating up. Hopefully he can continue it to keep some pressure of Cutch and GI Jones doing most of the work.

What is this, an Aki hit? Wow. First he almost breaks a record by going 0 for 36, now he's hitting the ball.

Comment

• The Reds are just teeing off right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            The Reds are just teeing off right now.
            It will be closer in the end. Just wait for the Reds to bring in the Bullpen epecially if they bring in Cordero.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
              It will be closer in the end. Just wait for the Reds to bring in the Bullpen epecially if they bring in Cordero.
              Pirates cannot score runs unless they play the Cubs. I'd be pretty confident if you score more than 3 runs in the ballgame.

Comment

• 113 pitches for Harang and Dusty leaves him in. I hope the Pirates can smack him around now.

Comment

Ohh never mind just let Harang screw it up for them.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Lets go Pittsburgh! I know cinci won't be able to keep this up, but I would like them to just start their losing ways right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                      Lets go Pittsburgh! I know cinci won't be able to keep this up, but I would like them to just start their losing ways right now!
                      Honstely it would really suprize me if they contine the sucess they have all year with Dusty Baker as the manager.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Ohh God Daniel Ray HerrERA is in the game.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Honstely it would really suprize me if they contine the sucess they have all year with Dusty Baker as the manager.
                          I actually like the Reds. Love Rolen, Bruce, Votto, Phillips and the young pitching. As long as the Cubs are in the toilet where they belong, I'm happy.

Comment

• Miguel Cabrera is missing the Mariners series for the birth of his child. He better give us the rights to the kid for missing these games.

Comment

• So on a NY sports radio show today Steve Phillips said if he were GM of the Nats he'd deal Strasburg for Oswalt right now.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                So on a NY sports radio show today Steve Phillips said if he were GM of the Nats he'd deal Strasburg for Oswalt right now.
                                That's a joke, right?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information