Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone saw the Cuban fight on Yahoo? 2 bats? WTF.

    Comment


    • http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/ml...ory?id=4987489

      "Sometimes I think you have to be careful what you say," Guillen said.
      good joke ozzie. shut the **** up.

      Bonekrusher.

      Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

      Comment


      • Funny thing is, Ozzie is actually right for once.

        Comment


        • I love Ozzie. He's hilarious. Plus he loves the Twins for whatever reason.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Funny thing is, Ozzie is actually right for once.
            Funny thing, Ozzie is telling other people to watch what they say. Torii said dark skinned Latino's aren't black, but everyone thinks they are. Torii did overplay the race card, but Ozzie needs to stop being a hypocrit.

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • watching some Dodgers/Reds spring training game, happy i get to see aroldis chapman pitch next inning

              Comment


              • Originally posted by prock View Post
                Funny thing, Ozzie is telling other people to watch what they say. Torii said dark skinned Latino's aren't black, but everyone thinks they are. Torii did overplay the race card, but Ozzie needs to stop being a hypocrit.
                Torii needs to stop being a giant douche because honestly, who really gives a ****? I hate Ozzie but Hunter is one of the most overrated players of the last decade.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Torii needs to stop being a giant douche because honestly, who really gives a ****? I hate Ozzie but Hunter is one of the most overrated players of the last decade.
                  And he's stupid.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Torii needs to stop being a giant douche because honestly, who really gives a ****? I hate Ozzie but Hunter is one of the most overrated players of the last decade.

                    He robs homeruns. Can you really put a price on that?

                    Comment


                    • Denard Span gets a 5 year for 16.5 million dollar contract today from the Twins.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        He robs homeruns. Can you really put a price on that?
                        He has like 9 Gold Gloves, lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Denard Span gets a 5 year for 16.5 million dollar contract today from the Twins.
                          Good deal. buys out first year of his FA as well.

                          What's the story with Yu Darvish? Is he coming to the majors any time soon?
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                          Comment


                          • Mets have hit 3 HRs to right field this inning thanks to the wind blowing out to right field. This must be what Yankee Stadium is like.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Mets have hit 3 HRs to right field this inning thanks to the wind blowing out to right field. This must be what Yankee Stadium is like.
                              Haha, well played. Back to back to back! It was hilarious. I do think Wright hit a nice shot though. Murphy was probably the weakest of the bunch.

                              Mejia needs to stop being amazing too so he can go start in the minors.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                              Comment




                              • :(
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information