MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    Listen. I understand you are venting and all, but shut the **** up. You are going to get absolutely no sympathy from anyone for having the best player on the planet.

He's in a slump. It happens all the time in baseball. He's going to put up his usual numbers. I repeat, shut the **** up. No one feels sorry for you because Albert's on your team which is a game out of first ******* place.
    Must be nice up there on your high horse. I should be happy that he is slumping and we are getting beat by the reds. Should i say the same to yankees fans when they dont win? **** your team has 26 championships? No one will feel sorry for you when you dont win. Same with pirates fans, your not used to winning so quit your bitching when you lose or your player blows a game.
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
      Must be nice up there on your high horse. I should be happy that he is slumping and we are getting beat by the reds. Should i say the same to yankees fans when they dont win? **** your team has 26 championships? No one will feel sorry for you when you dont win. Same with pirates fans, your not used to winning so quit your bitching when you lose or your player blows a game.
      It's 27 Championships. And he's not a Yankees fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        It's 27 Championships. And he's not a Yankees fan.
        I'm aware of that. I just think its ridiculous to tell someone not to complain when that is half of this thread.

Comment

• Last night Jose Reyes and David Wright became (since 1941) the first SS and 3B combination under the age of 27 to start a game each having over 1,000 career hits
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Still put the blame on Pujols. He needs to pick up the slack in this teams hitting slump. His OBP is irrelevant when nobody can drive him in to score. Our pitching has been outstanding lately if he started hitting home runs we could be winning a lot of these games.
            Every game the Cards lose you complain about Pujols. Hes had a bad month, who cares. His numbers are going to be there at the end.

Comment

• At the end of the day Pujols is going to win a lot more games for you than lose.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                Every game the Cards lose you complain about Pujols. Hes had a bad month, who cares. His numbers are going to be there at the end.
                If it coincides with him going 0/5 yea i do

Comment

If it coincides with him going 0/5 yea i do
                  Sorry didn't know people expected him to get a hit every game. Come on Albert your supposed to have 162 game hitting streak!

Can't you just enjoy watching greatness? Appreciate it while you can.

Comment

I'm aware of that. I just think its ridiculous to tell someone not to complain when that is half of this thread.
                    You're not just complaining. You're ripping the guy for having ONE BAD MONTH. Which is silly. Clearly you don't understand the concept of baseball, or you'd realize all hitters have bad months. Mark Texieria is fantastic hitter and he pretty much has a god awful month and a half to begin every season and most Yankees fans don't give it much of a thought as they know the end result will be there.

If you want to rip crappy players on your team who you know suck that's fine, but to rip the best player in baseball is pretty hilarious. Hence why people are ripping into you.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Comment

• Charlie Morton really is terrible.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I hope the Reds score 20 tonight to get that pathetic piece of **** Morton out of Pittsburgh.

Unless something drastic happens, 9 of the Pirates 28 losses have come from Morton. You can see progress, right management?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            I hope the Reds score 20 tonight to get that pathetic piece of **** Morton out of Pittsburgh.

Unless something drastic happens, 9 of the Pirates 28 losses have come from Morton. You can see progress, right management?
                            As long as it's 21-20 Pirates.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                              As long as it's 21-20 Pirates.
                              Pirates can't even score a run. They've been shut out 7 times this season.

Comment

• This is starting to get ugly for the Pirates.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information