X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
    Will Ohman's first 25 appearances: 15.2 IP, 0.00 ERA, 1.15 WHIP

Will Ohman's last 3 appearances: 2 IP, 27.00 ERA, 4.00 WHIP

How does one just fall apart seemingly overnight?
    Better question how does that one become the closer for the same club?????

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Lol Delmon Young, gold glover for sure.

Comment

• Then the Pirates **** up yet again. Awesome. They should have swept the ******* Giants but fall apart too many ******* times.

Comment

• I'm pretty shocked the Phillies have been able to go 9 innings given the weather situation in the area. My friends who live near the college I go to (Kutztown) say it's brutal over there.

Good to see two solid back-to-back days for the offense. Chase Utley is my favorite player in the Bigs, but every year he gets into a huge slump (usually though towards August) and this year looks to be no different.

Today's MVP might actually be Brian Schneider, great baserunning off the flair by Ben Francisco.

Since I'm really into prospects, I can't wait to see Dom Brown, Jared Cosart and Jon Singleton. Brown may be ML-ready right now though I would love to see him take better routes to the ball in LF. I think he needs more development in the outfield and glad to see Philly play it safe with him.

Cosart, along with Colby Shreve and hopefully Brody Colvin, I feel is better than Drabek at this point. Granted, Drabek at Lakewood had TJ Surgery so it's not an exactly apt comparision.

I was high on Singleton when he was drafted and sent to the GCL but the guy is simply an animal in Lakewood. Seen him twice already and I fear I may have inoperable erections each time he steps up to the plate.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• just got back from the Jays game. Solid crowd and atmosphere although there was def a nice chunk of Yanks fans. Jays have lost 3 games on there 9 game homestand and all have been from the bullpen blowing the game in the 8th or 9th inning. Really ******* sucks to waste such a beastly outing from Morrow, but if he can consistently pitch like that or close to it(I agree its unlikely but still...), I think the Jays will be able to contend for a playoff spot this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              just got back from the Jays game. Solid crowd and atmosphere although there was def a nice chunk of Yanks fans. Jays have lost 3 games on there 9 game homestand and all have been from the bullpen blowing the game in the 8th or 9th inning. Really ******* sucks to waste such a beastly outing from Morrow, but if he can consistently pitch like that or close to it(I agree its unlikely but still...), I think the Jays will be able to contend for a playoff spot this year
              Eventually their new offensive philosophy will slow down. The HRs won't be as plentiful and their lack of patience and working counts will allow pitchers to go deeper into games.

Comment

• Should have been a sweep, but the Pirates find ways to lose the ******* game. Awesome. Oh, and **** you Jeff Clement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Eventually their new offensive philosophy will slow down. The HRs won't be as plentiful and their lack of patience and working counts will allow pitchers to go deeper into games.
                  That's a fair assesment, but I mean while one can expect players like Jose Bautista or Alex Gonzalez to slow down...one should equally expect quality bats like Adam Lind and Aaron Hill to pick up. Should be interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    That's a fair assesment, but I mean while one can expect players like Jose Bautista or Alex Gonzalez to slow down...one should equally expect quality bats like Adam Lind and Aaron Hill to pick up. Should be interesting
                    I don't understand how Bautista's 33 out of his 50 hits are extra base hits. Either he's figured everything out and gets good swings or he's juicing. I wished he showed that power in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      I don't understand how Bautista's 33 out of his 50 hits are extra base hits. Either he's figured everything out and gets good swings or he's juicing. I wished he showed that power in Pittsburgh.
                      Im gonna go with juicing on this one. The guy may strike out a solid amount and does have a pretty low average but he takes tons of walks. His OBP is .379

Comment

• Tigers DFA Adam Everett
                        http://detnews.com/article/20100606/...p-Adam-Everett

Do Laird next

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          Tigers DFA Adam Everett
                          http://detnews.com/article/20100606/...p-Adam-Everett

Do Laird next
                          No, Brad Thomas is next.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• The O's actually won a game!

Comment

• Someone make Ubaldo stop :/

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                Someone make Ubaldo stop :/
                                Impossible. He's gonna win 25 games with an ERA under 1.50.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information