X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    He'd be a 3 or 4 on my team
    Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
    He'd be #4 on both the Cardinals and Giants.
    Hahahahaha. He's absolutely better than Jaime Garcia and Jonathan Sanchez. At his best (not injured) he's on par with Cain too.
    Last edited by yo123; 06-12-2010, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Going by how they've pitched just this season, Liriano would be the #1 on both the Cardinals and Giants.

Comment

• Tim Lincecum didn't hear that last post. He was dusting off these:

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Going by how they've pitched just this season, Liriano would be the #1 on both the Cardinals and Giants.
          you could make the argument both ways. liriano would have the 4th best era among cardinals starting pitchers, but i think we can all agree that he'd be the #2 on that team at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Hahahahaha. He's absolutely better than Jaime Garcia and Jonathan Sanchez. At his best (not injured) he's on par with Cain too.
            Congrats to Francisco Liriano on winning the small sample size Cy Young award.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• daniel nava > your rookies

Comment

• Waits for the picture of Jason Heyward walking to the plate.

Comment

• did jason heyward hit a grand slam on the first mlb pitch he saw?

i don't think so. the walking god that is daniel nava did and he frowns upon jason heyward's mortal 3-run homer.

Comment

• So, who knew coming into the season that the Phillies were going to be this terrible?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      Tim Lincecum didn't hear that last post. He was dusting off these:

its also possible he didnt hear it because it was posted on a NFL draft forum

Comment

• Strasburg's start vs. Cleveland (1 EST) will be on TBS tomorrow.

Comment

• Carlos Pena is so mind-bogglingly hot right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            Strasburg's start vs. Cleveland (1 EST) will be on TBS tomorrow.
                            he will pitch 2.1 inning give up 8 hits, 4 er and no K's!
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Pirates load the bases and get no runs. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                Pirates load the bases and get no runs. Normal.
                                Edited for accuracy.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information