Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 strikeouts already? 10+ Ks today?
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

    Comment


    • Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      2 strikeouts already? 10+ Ks today?
      It's not like rest of the lineup gets better. Besides Branyan.

      Comment


      • Yay! I can get in an hour of quality time with Stephen before the WC!
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Who would have known that a 35-year old could run so fast?
          If anything, he's in his mid 20s.


          Guess Galaraga isn't going perfect today. I just want one ******* win so the losing streak doesn't hit 8.

          Comment


          • At least you guys can see it. Despite it being scheduled for my area in my TV Guide, I am stuck watching HLN talk about the BP oil situation, facebook privacy, and if the pants make you look fat.

            FML.
            **** her in da *****!

            Comment


            • Pretty sure Adam Dunn just raped Carlos Santana there. BOE must be jealous.

              Comment


              • Travis Hafner and Delwyn Young? Shameful.

                Comment


                • Strasburg has yet to throw a no-hitter in two starts. He's no Clay Buchholz...

                  Comment


                  • Hafner pre-injuries was Thome esque'.
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      Pretty sure Adam Dunn just raped Carlos Santana there. BOE must be jealous.

                      Comment


                      • Andy LaRoche is the worst baseball player ever.

                        Comment


                        • Strasburg got pronked.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                          Comment


                          • The Dunn thing was great. He had no idea why Santana was even there. Also the Mets keep rolling. 5-0 after the 1st with Big Pelf on the mound.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • That was a bit funny. Dunn is one of the most under appreciated players in the MLB. He may be a career 250 hitter but what he bring to the locker room with that bat is soo awesome.

                              Nice blast you bastard
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by descendency View Post
                                At least you guys can see it. Despite it being scheduled for my area in my TV Guide, I am stuck watching HLN talk about the BP oil situation, facebook privacy, and if the pants make you look fat.

                                FML.
                                Lol I was like wtf HLN....then I found MASN2.

                                #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions


                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information