MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Or vote for Scott Rolen, since he has been better and all.
    Right, because there is no difference between Great American Ball Park and CitiField.

Comment

• Mark Prior is working out for teams. I wouldn't mind the Pirates giving him a shot and seeing what he has left. Can't be any worse than what we already have.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        if adrian beltre doesn't make the all-star game i will have a sad
        How does Michael Young have more votes?

Comment

• OPS+ has Rolen over Wright by a point. I'm 99% sure it includes park factor.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I wonder which of Cutch or Meek will go to the ASG. Maybe they'll both go, but I doubt it.

Comment

• I was half serious about Gardner. There have been rumblings around the Yankee beat writers that Girardi will take him with the 4 or 5 actual choices he's likely to make.

Comment

• There are probably about 15 OF's in the AL that I would take over Gardner just thinking about it quickly.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                  Right, because there is no difference between Great American Ball Park and CitiField.
                  Rolen has better numbers on the road, but good try.

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Ken Girffey Jr?
                  He hasn't really been elite since 1999.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    There are probably about 15 OF's in the AL that I would take over Gardner just thinking about it quickly.
                    Maybe, maybe not. If it works out (it may not), I think he might take him. Girardi is definitely going to play to win the game, and having Gardner on the bench is something he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      He hasn't really been elite since 1999.
                      Well that's mainly because the injuries started piling up at the turn of the century.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        There are probably about 15 OF's in the AL that I would take over Gardner just thinking about it quickly.
                        Name the 15. Just curious who you come up with...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Btw, this Utley/Polanco to the DL thing is a killer for the Phillies. They were just getting momentum back with Rollins healthy, and now they have to reshuffle their lineup again. It just puts more pressure on Ibanez to not suck. This is not a positive step. However, the presence of the All Star Break to prevent them from missing too many games is a positive. The timing is just awful.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I know the All Star Game is a joke and the way rosters are selected are even worse but for some reason I work myself up about it every year.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Well that's mainly because the injuries started piling up at the turn of the century.
                              The roids really did a number on his bone structure.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I know some of these guys are starting but in no particular order:

Hamilton, Ichiro, Rios, Crawford, Wells, Choo, Magglio, Swisher, Dejesus, Markakis, Hunter, Boesch is a quick list.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information