Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can't wait for the Tigers to trade for a Josh Johnson/Hanley Ramirez package.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I can't wait for the Tigers to trade for a Josh Johnson/Hanley Ramirez package.
      Yeah, it's gonna be awesome. Though if the pattern holds, we'll also need to take on a declining talent that we can sign for 3 years and a boatload of money.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • Dan Uggla can be that guy, and I'll be okay with it.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          The line drive he took off the elbow last start might of had something to do with his poor outing. One bad start, who cares.

          Get out of this forum dude. You bring nothing but your God damn negativity.
          Rly? Maybe you are sensitive to your team but this thread is a cauldron overflowing with bitching about *insert team*. Go back to your rainbows and never ending hot fudge sundaes. Carpenter should not blow a start at home like this, its all good thought right as long as he had fun?
          Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock; 07-03-2010, 09:18 PM.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

          Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

          Comment


          • maybe you should just hop off this bandwagon and hop on another one, really surprised you aren't a Yankees fan any ways

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Dan Uggla can be that guy, and I'll be okay with it.
              Hanley, Josh Johnson, and Uggla for Rick Porcello, Jacob Turner, Daniel Fields, Ryan Strieby, Scott Sizemore, Ryan Perry, and Danny Worth.

              Who could say no?
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • The Marlins could easily say no. If Josh Johnson played for a bigger market people would be talking about him in the conversation of best pitcher in baseball and Hanley has been the best SS in the league for a few years now.

                Comment


                • So Porcello, Schlereth, Perry, Crosby, Turner, Soto, Sizemore, Oliver, Strieby, Fields and a PTBNL for Johnson, Uggla and Hanley it is.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    So Porcello, Schlereth, Perry, Crosby, Turner, Soto, Sizemore, Oliver, Strieby, Fields and a PTBNL for Johnson, Uggla and Hanley it is.
                    Boesch for Josh Johnson, Dan Uggla, Hanley Ramirez

                    Comment


                    • How is that fair to the Tigers? Maybe if they threw in Mike Stanton, Logan Morrison and Matt Dominguez, I'd consider.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Hell if Kyle Kendrick faced the Yankees and Pirates in every start, he'd be rather decent in MLB. He may be the first AAAAMLB player.
                        Is that a rash?



                        Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          Boesch for Josh Johnson, Dan Uggla, Hanley Ramirez
                          Can't give up Boesch for that. He's the next Babe Ruth. We'd need at least a fourth All-Star caliber player in return.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            Can't give up Boesch for that. He's the next Babe Ruth. We'd need at least a fourth All-Star caliber player in return.
                            The great boeschbino.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                              Rly? Maybe you are sensitive to your team but this thread is a cauldron overflowing with bitching about *insert team*. Go back to your rainbows and never ending hot fudge sundaes. Carpenter should not blow a start at home like this, its all good thought right as long as he had fun?
                              Carpenter is 77-26 as a Cardinal. The only pitchers with a better record than that through there first 102 decisions in mlb history has been Pedro Martinez and CY Young.

                              One bad outing and your ready to release him. Go **** a goat.

                              I don't even know why I'm wasting my time, this is the same dude who was talking crap on Albert Pujols.

                              Comment


                              • Bruce Chen is perfect through 6 innings.

                                This is just getting weird now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information