No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rays suck with their inability to win in oakland. my red sox still have a change thinks to the ray's ability to go on slumps. I still think we can boot them for the WC.

Comment

• How exactly does Jim Thome hit a triple?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• How bout dem Blue Jays. Nice 16-2 win.

I really love the way AA is building this team. I think in 2 years the Jays will be legit contenders in the American League.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
          How bout dem Blue Jays. Nice 16-2 win.

I really love the way AA is building this team. I think in 2 years the Jays will be legit contenders in the American League.
          Wait are they redoing the division make ups?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Wait are they redoing the division make ups?
            In 2 years the Jays will definately have the pitching and likely the hitting to compete in the division(and hence the American League)

Comment

In 2 years the Jays will definately have the pitching and likely the hitting to compete in the division(and hence the American League)
              What division do you speak of? Because it certainly isn't the American League East...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                What division do you speak of? Because it certainly isn't the American League East...
                Its not really all that of an outrageous statement. The Blue Jays could defntly be well on their way. The Yankees and Red Sox are showing signs of aging and the Rays could be losing pieces to free agency in the upcoming years. The Jays defntly could have a shot. I mean I know the Yankees and Sox have it in them to go get younger and better, but the Jays defntly have the talent to compete I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post

Comment

• Should have gotten the one where Phillips took two back to back by the noggin

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

Yankees will probably just end up signing Cliff Lee at the end of the year so it'll be a moot point.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                        Yankees will probably just end up signing Cliff Lee at the end of the year so it'll be a moot point.
                        I still think in two years the Jays would still have the rotation to compete.

Marcum-Romero-Morrow-Cecil-Drabek has the makings of a pretty nasty rotation.

It all depends on if the young hitters continue to improve/play well(Snider, Hill, Lind,Escobar,Arincibia) and ownership is willing to add a couple pieces through FA. Getting a power hitting 1B like Adrian or Prince would be ideal

Comment

• How studly is Roy Halladay?

Comment

I still think in two years the Jays would still have the rotation to compete.

Marcum-Romero-Morrow-Cecil-Drabek has the makings of a pretty nasty rotation.

It all depends on if the young hitters continue to improve/play well(Snider, Hill, Lind,Escobar,Arincibia) and ownership is willing to add a couple pieces through FA. Getting a power hitting 1B like Adrian or Prince would be ideal
                            The rotation could very well be legit(Romero being my fav), and Escobar has played better than he has in ATL now correct? Really wouldn't get too excited though..hopeful is what your looking for. As far as FA goes, nobody will want to go to Toronto unless you have gatrillions of $ to throw or you guys become a relevant competitor.
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Kevin Mench is still in the bigs? wtf

Comment

Jays pitching won't be better than the rays, whatever the yankees buy themselves, and the sox pitching

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information