No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh. It's over. Philly catching Atlanta was inevitable, but I really do think we're going to miss out on the wild card as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Nothing like letting your franchise pitcher throw 121 pitches in a meaningless game. Apparently Dusty Baker is white, 160 pounds, and 95 years old and managing the Tigers now. Feel bad for Tiger fans, honestly
      Verlander has an iron arm, it won't bother him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• 1st place Phillies. Haven't been able to say that for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          Yikes Albert Pujols does not like Colby Rasmus.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_yl...uspujols090510
          we'll give you Vernon Wells for him; I actually thought about it once before

Comment

• Rasmus comes off as such a jackass based off those quotes.

Comment

• Rasmus is welcome in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Rasmus is welcome in Pittsburgh.
                Your Pirates actually did something useful and beat the Braves.

Comment

• Going to the AAA Cubs vs. AAA Astros game tonight. They both may suck, but at least I can watch them suck from a suite at Wrigley. Hooray corporate life finally giving something back!

Comment

• ugh braves. they gotta win the pennant for bobby's last year. the last series of the season is gonna be huge.

Comment

• Brian Duensing, I don't know how he's doing it but he has pitched unreal all season long.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Boy, Garrett Jones complete lack of range sure helps those diving plays that he makes look good.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Betances out duel Drabek to win game 1 of AA playoffs. What a comeback from injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                            Betances out duel Drabek to win game 1 of AA playoffs. What a comeback from injury.
                            Sucks for the Fisher Cats they have to see Andy Pettitte in a rehab start for game 2. Betances has to be protected on the 40 man next year right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Sucks for the Fisher Cats they have to see Andy Pettitte in a rehab start for game 2. Betances has to be protected on the 40 man next year right?
                              By next year, you mean add him this offseason? I don't believe so, one more year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                                By next year, you mean add him this offseason? I don't believe so, one more year.
                                ActuallyI think he does. Colin Curtis was in the same draft as he was and was eligible this past offseason. Coming from college only buys you one extra year right?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information