MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Hahahahahaha at CC over Felix Hernandez.
    Why you always gotta laugh at people's suggestions? Big internet meanie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Hahahahahaha at CC over Felix Hernandez.
      this!

Felix deserves the Cy Young. If he doesnt win it, i will lose all respect for the award.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
        this!

Felix deserves the Cy Young. If he doesnt win it, i will lose all respect for the award.
        You still have respect for it?

Comment

• I want to see some park adjusted #s for Felix vs. CC. We all know Felix plays in a much more favourable ballpark, so I want to see if his numbers are still better than CC's when that's taken into account. Anyone have a link to that?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            You still have respect for it?
            This. All I have to say is Bartolo Colon over Johan Santana in 05.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              I honestly doubt Greinke will be traded. There aren't a lot of teams with the necessary chips to acquire him. I'd say Boston, New York, Atlanta, and the Angels would be the only ones with enough young players to get the deal done. He won't go to New York or Boston because of his no-trade clause. And I doubt Atlanta or the Angels would give up Tehran or Trout respectively.

I think he stays with KC and signs an extension in a few years.
              I hope you're right but a trade would not surprise me in the bit

Comment

• D'Backs are listening to offers for Justin Upton...goodgod Dayton get on the phone

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                  I want to see some park adjusted #s for Felix vs. CC. We all know Felix plays in a much more favourable ballpark, so I want to see if his numbers are still better than CC's when that's taken into account. Anyone have a link to that?
                  ERA+ factors ballpark

King Felix-174
                  C.C.-134
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• WOW!!!John Buck got agrees to a 3 yr/$15 mill deal with FLA.....John Buck is a good catcher but that is ridicolous

Comment

• According to Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com, the Braves have acquired Dan Uggla from the Marlins for Omar Infante and Mike Dunn.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                        According to Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com, the Braves have acquired Dan Uggla from the Marlins for Omar Infante and Mike Dunn.
                        What happened to a starter and a catcher?

Comment

• If that is all it took to get Uggla, I don't know why the Pirates didn't get in that mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            According to Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com, the Braves have acquired Dan Uggla from the Marlins for Omar Infante and Mike Dunn.
                            WOW..FLA got rid of ihm for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              WOW..FLA got rid of ihm for nothing
                              C-H-E-A-P!

Comment

• It's not all that bad for Florida. Uggla is basically a rental, and they are super lucky he rejected 4/48. I don't think he's going to be worth anywhere near what he will get.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information