MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    Doesn't Greinke have some sort of anxiety disorder? That could turn into a disaster in New York.
    He said he would go to a big market just recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Grienke to the Yankees??? Imagine a Sabathia, Lee, Grienke trio. *drops jaw*
      id love it even more when they get knocked out early in the play offs.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
        What do you guys think Jeter will ultimately get? Is there even a 1% chance he doesn't return to the Yankees?
        I think he gets anywhere from the 3 years 45 million offered now to 4 years 75 million. More likely with the 4th year a reasonable option basically protecting against him just being absolutely horrible. The biggest problem is A-Rod's contract. Which I'm sure the Yankees would love to redo if they could. I'm shocked about the reports of him wanting 6 years. While I would love to see Jeter make a run for Rose's record (its a long shot especially if he plays like last year), I never thought of him to be one to care. I thought there would be a much better chance of him playing one more year and retiring than ever playing 4-6 more years. But I guess I was wrong.
        Last edited by Jughead10; 11-30-2010, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          id love it even more when they get knocked out early in the play offs.
          No team could beat the Yankees in a series with those 3 at the top of the rotation(not to even mention their lineup)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            No team could beat the Yankees in a series with those 3 at the top of the rotation(not to even mention their lineup)
            Anything can happen in a 7 game series. If they stay healthy all season, I'd have to imagine they'd pile up the most wins though.

Comment

• if the Yanks want Greinke we want Hughes, Montero+another prospect or two

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                if the Yanks want Greinke we want Hughes, Montero+another prospect or two
                Yeah I doubt it happens. He's too much of a wild card to justiy a huge package for him.

Comment

• Drew vastly underpaid or Tulo vastly overpaid?

Comment

• Tulo is a lot better, but Drew is underpaid yes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• besides home runs there really isn't that much of a difference, both good defenders and contact hitters, Tulo just plays in Coors

Comment

• What would it take for the Jays to get Upton?

Comment

• id assume 2 of your top prospects and some MLB ready players prob a OF, SP & RP

Comment

• I don't think Upton is really available. I think Zona is just floating that to see what other players could be made available, and then the DBacks will try and acquire some of them for Mark Reynolds.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              What would it take for the Jays to get Upton?
                              Kyle Drabek, Ricky Romero, and Travis Snider.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Kyle Drabek, Ricky Romero, and Travis Snider.

Cheeze-its...Don't think I would do that to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information