No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the Mets be one of the unnamed teams? That would be out of nowhere but it'd be one hell of a statement for the new regime. Surprised nobody even threw their name out there, there's only so many big market teams that have that kind of money to spend and still be able to survive.
    Last edited by Stash; 12-07-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
      Could the Mets be one of the unnamed teams? That would be out of nowhere but it'd be one hell of a statement for the new regime. Surprised nobody even threw their name out there, there's only so many big market teams that have that kind of many to spend and still be able to survive.
      It's 100% definitely not us.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'll go with the Marlins and Pirates.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Red Sox in on Russell Martin. Makes a whole lot of sense if we can get him for short dollars.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Doubt he's getting light money.

Comment

• That's what I'm concerned about. Would love to try to get him back to form and he'll likely still hit better than Salty and Tek, but I would hate to overpay for a sub .700 OPS player.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• BoSox

Any catcher that can throw to second... just get the ball to second base... would be nice.

I'm more worried about our bullpen. Okijima might not be tendered (Not sure if I'd want him)
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  offer a package arounf A Jax...yeah it's gonna cost a divison team more then any other team
                  Not in this lifetime or the next.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• If the Tigers held up a Greinke deal because of Austin Jackson they'd be pretty stupid.

Comment

• Pirates signed Matt Diaz to a two year deal. I like it because it fits what they were looking for. I wonder what the numbers are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Not in this lifetime or the next.
                        point was to get KC to deal him in the division it'd cost way more then what DM is asking from other teams and he's already asking for both arms, a leg, both eyes and an ear

Comment

• Jays being that "mystery" team would be pretty bonerific. With the trading of Marcum and the lack of Greinke...Jays need an ace.

Unfortunately its not gonna happen :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            Jays being that "mystery" team would be pretty bonerific. With the trading of Marcum and the lack of Greinke...Jays need an ace.

Unfortunately its not gonna happen :(
                            We'll give you Maholm and Doumit.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              We'll give you Maholm and Doumit.
                              kk...then we give you Vernon Wells.

I like this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                If the Tigers held up a Greinke deal because of Austin Jackson they'd be pretty stupid.
                                How? Ajax is under club control for years and years. He's on a cheap contract. He's younger. He's the best defensive center fielder in baseball arguably. And the Tigers have a stable of young starting pitching. And we'd then have ZERO starting caliber outfielders on the roster.

Uhhh ...
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information