Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is staying.
    End of story.
    Rolen will talk him out of going to play in an entirely unwinnable division.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• It doesn't work like that.

Comment

• Ok yeah. He will go from winning to finishing 3rd at best.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
          Ok yeah. He will go from winning to finishing 3rd at best.
          Meh, if the pitching(along with Snider and the other young guys) develops like it should and we got Votto I would say we would have a good chance of doing some damage, but ya....not saying its gonna happen...but im sure Brewers fans didn't think Prince would be gone after this year either.

Comment

• I think they are such polar opposite personalities, it is unfair to even compare their potential moves. I see us giving him his short deal now and if we can continue to win, we could find the funds to win.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              I think they are such polar opposite personalities, it is unfair to even compare their potential moves. I see us giving him his short deal now and if we can continue to win, we could find the funds to win.
              I dunno....It's a long ways away but based on what Crawford get you are looking for at least 22-25 mil a year for the guy. I just don't know if Cincy can afford that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                I dunno....It's a long ways away but based on what Crawford get you are looking for at least 22-25 mil a year for the guy. I just don't know if Cincy can afford that.
                If we can put winning seasons together back to back we can easily IMO.
                Cincinnati has always been a baseball town. We keep the wins coming, the money will be there.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• If Votto did leave the Reds it would be because a large market club overwhelmed him with an offer. I don't think him being Canadian matters at all.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    If Votto did leave the Reds it would be because a large market club overwhelmed him with an offer. I don't think him being Canadian matters at all.
                    I think the Jays would be willing to throw a huge offer Vottos way. He would be FA right when Vernons contract is coming off the books so the Jays should have some cash to work with. And Votto would be a legend in Toronto. Toronto fans love cheering for Canadian players. When Matt ******* Stairs was on the team he was the most(or at least top 3) popular player on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      I think the Jays would be willing to throw a huge offer Vottos way. He would be FA right when Vernons contract is coming off the books so the Jays should have some cash to work with. And Votto would be a legend in Toronto. Toronto fans love cheering for Canadian players. When Matt ******* Stairs was on the team he was the most(or at least top 3) popular player on the team.
                      Any large market team would cheer for Votto like he's a God. You think the Mets or Cubs wouldn't love to have an MVP like Votto manning 1B for the next 10 years. I didn't see Nash going to play for the Raptors just because he was Canadian.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Any large market team would cheer for Votto like he's a God. You think the Mets or Cubs wouldn't love to have an MVP like Votto manning 1B for the next 10 years. I didn't see Nash going to play for the Raptors just because he was Canadian.
                        Meh....Its more the Jays willing to dish out the extra cash than Votto going there because its Canada. There is a cap in the NBA so its kind of different.

Comment

• http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...s-the-red-sox/

Martin leaning towards the Red Sox. Happy about that and it makes sense. We could give him more AB's both right now and in the future.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So I saw Eric Gagne yesterday what a freaking prick. He didn't even shake hands with me when I wanted to talk to him.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

If Votto did leave the Reds it would be because a large market club overwhelmed him with an offer. I don't think him being Canadian matters at all.
                              When is he a free agent? The fact that the Yankees and Red Sox have very long term options at 1B, will hurt his earning power.

Comment

• Damn I didnt even notice that the Twins nabbed Scott Diamond in the rule V. Dammit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information