No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like the angels have 100 mil owed to OF every year, like have they ever gone an offseason without paying some OF 10+ mil?

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
      What philosophy is that, exactly?
      The hit and run crap that they teach in the system, and the lack of patience it brings about.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I still can't believe the Jays were able to make that deal. I would guess the Jays are gonna be major players in FA next year. I expect them to try and go after Prince if he hits the market.

Comment

• Any word out if the Jays will eat a portion of Vernon's annual salary?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Any word out if the Jays will eat a portion of Vernon's annual salary?
            From what I have gathered from the rumours the Jays are sending a total of 5 million the Angels way

Comment

• omg V-Dud is gone. **** yes!

Surprised we got anything for him. Angels fans will learn to hate him. He's the laziest mo-fo ever. I've never seen a pro athlete blatantly not care as much as he does. Watching him in the outfield before a pitch is so frustrating...while everyone else has there hands on their knees, ready for a play, Vernon is picking his nose and looking into the sky...every damn time. Oh, and he sucks balls, and has the worst contract in baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                I still can't believe the Jays were able to make that deal. I would guess the Jays are gonna be major players in FA next year. I expect them to try and go after Prince if he hits the market.
                Yeah. They can replace Wells' albatross of a contract with the $200 million Prince is clamoring for.

Just kidding
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I would have traded Boesch for Napoli if the Angels really wanted a left fielder. He doesn't make $86 million over the next four years!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Royals sign Billy BUtler to a 4 year extension with an club option for a 5th

Comment

• Pirates are interested in Armando Galarraga.

Comment

• I'm sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Pirates are interested in Armando Galarraga.
                          Apparently not as interested as the Dbacks...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=6054931

Comment

• The MLB Network has the worst lists, christ.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Apparently not as interested as the Dbacks...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=6054931
                              Yeah I saw. Meh. I still hold hope for either Bonderman, Duke, or Millwood comes to Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Toronto ships Mike Napoli to Texas for Frank "Chair Thrower" Francisco

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information