No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's anything similar to Beltran then it might be more than one year.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I asked 2 baseball questions and then I had a Top Chef comment. Of course he answers the Top Chef comment. I've had baseball related questions answered by him in the past though. A meme needs to be made for how "excited" you get when you get a question answered in an online chat.
      What did you ask about top chef?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        What did you ask about top chef?
        Zak (Jersey)

If you are judged on your latest dish then it seems like Antonia should have been sent packing.
        Klaw (1:00 PM)

The funny thing about Antonia's dish is that I've had something extremely similar to it, in Nashville three or four years ago - and it was bad. The vinegar in the slaw ended up in the grits and ruined the whole dish.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• idk why the D'Backs would want Young besides the sheer fact that Blum or Mora will be starting every game at 3B

Comment

• Brett Lawrie is a ************* boss. The kid can rake.

Hopefully he is up by June and Bautista can move to RF

Comment

• Why is no one talking about Miguel Cabrera threatening to kill a restaurant full of people?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Why is no one talking about Miguel Cabrera threatening to kill a restaurant full of people?
                Because everyone is too busy arguing about someone much more important, Charlie Morton...duh.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Why is no one talking about Miguel Cabrera threatening to kill a restaurant full of people?
                  Because he didn't live up to his word.
                  Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Do you see any dead people? No? SHUT UP.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Do you see any dead people? No? SHUT UP.

Your best player might very well be the worst person in the league now that Elijah Dukes is a rapper.

Comment

Your best player might very well be the worst person in the league now that Elijah Dukes is a rapper.
                        Eh, he's not that bad. He's not a good person per se, but he's not the worst in baseball. At least he didn't punch out his wife in the middle of a crowded sidewalk.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Eh, he's not that bad. He's not a good person per se, but he's not the worst in baseball. At least he didn't punch out his wife in the middle of a crowded sidewalk.
                          His wife probably hasn't talked back yet?

Comment

• Repeated drunk driving+threatening to shoot a group of people>hitting your wife. Not to say Myers isn't a complete scumbag.

Comment

Repeated drunk driving+threatening to shoot a group of people>hitting your wife. Not to say Myers isn't a complete scumbag.

No. Meyers is the scum of the ******* earth and a massive ******* **** gobbler. Miggy's just an angry drunk.

Comment

• Driving drunk is not just angry drunk, it's endangering lives because it's more convenient for you. Miggy is a ******* douchebag.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information