Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If it's anything similar to Beltran then it might be more than one year.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I asked 2 baseball questions and then I had a Top Chef comment. Of course he answers the Top Chef comment. I've had baseball related questions answered by him in the past though. A meme needs to be made for how "excited" you get when you get a question answered in an online chat.
      What did you ask about top chef?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        What did you ask about top chef?
        Zak (Jersey)




        If you are judged on your latest dish then it seems like Antonia should have been sent packing.
        Klaw (1:00 PM)





        The funny thing about Antonia's dish is that I've had something extremely similar to it, in Nashville three or four years ago - and it was bad. The vinegar in the slaw ended up in the grits and ruined the whole dish.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • idk why the D'Backs would want Young besides the sheer fact that Blum or Mora will be starting every game at 3B

          Comment


          • Brett Lawrie is a ************* boss. The kid can rake.

            Hopefully he is up by June and Bautista can move to RF

            Comment


            • Why is no one talking about Miguel Cabrera threatening to kill a restaurant full of people?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Why is no one talking about Miguel Cabrera threatening to kill a restaurant full of people?
                Because everyone is too busy arguing about someone much more important, Charlie Morton...duh.

                sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Why is no one talking about Miguel Cabrera threatening to kill a restaurant full of people?
                  Because he didn't live up to his word.
                  Is that a rash?



                  Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Why is no one talking about Miguel Cabrera threatening to kill a restaurant full of people?
                    Do you see any dead people? No? SHUT UP.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Do you see any dead people? No? SHUT UP.

                      Your best player might very well be the worst person in the league now that Elijah Dukes is a rapper.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Your best player might very well be the worst person in the league now that Elijah Dukes is a rapper.
                        Eh, he's not that bad. He's not a good person per se, but he's not the worst in baseball. At least he didn't punch out his wife in the middle of a crowded sidewalk.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Eh, he's not that bad. He's not a good person per se, but he's not the worst in baseball. At least he didn't punch out his wife in the middle of a crowded sidewalk.
                          His wife probably hasn't talked back yet?

                          Comment


                          • Repeated drunk driving+threatening to shoot a group of people>hitting your wife. Not to say Myers isn't a complete scumbag.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Repeated drunk driving+threatening to shoot a group of people>hitting your wife. Not to say Myers isn't a complete scumbag.

                              No. Meyers is the scum of the ******* earth and a massive ******* **** gobbler. Miggy's just an angry drunk.

                              Comment


                              • Driving drunk is not just angry drunk, it's endangering lives because it's more convenient for you. Miggy is a ******* douchebag.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information