No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker beats out Slowey for the Twins final rotation spot. Baker made too much money to come out of the pen, plus I think he just had a bad year last year. More 2008 Baker and less 2009 Moon Shoot Baker, please.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Baker beats out Slowey for the Twins final rotation spot. Baker made too much money to come out of the pen, plus I think he just had a bad year last year. More 2008 Baker and less 2009 Moon Shoot Baker, please.
      Uhh, Slowey > Blackburn. I don't understand this...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Neither do I, but Gardy announced a couple weeks back that Blackburn had locked up a spot and that the final spot was between Baker and Slowey, which Baker has now taken.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Gardy doesn't like Slowey for whatever reason. Some team would be smart to make a deal for him.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jensen Lewis cleared waivers. His stuff must have REALLY fallen off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

Blackburn is seriously the worst starter in the league. He got rid of one irrational mancrush in Punto but now added another. I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Blackburn is seriously the worst starter in the league. He got rid of one irrational mancrush in Punto but now added another. I don't get it.
                Haha. Every manager has one of these guys. Just have to learn to deal with it.

Comment

• At least it's not as bad as Mike Scoscia being in love with Jeff Mathis, the worst player in the world.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Not that we have many better options at all, but even if we did, I'm convinced they would be sent down in favor of Girardi keeping Sergio Mitre on the team.

Comment

• Got my fantasy keeper league draft tonight. What prospects do you guys suggest going after?

Comment

• Cale Iorg.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• just read Girardi said they might bat jeter leadoff against lefties and gardner leadoff against righties. Can they just admit already that Jeter isnt that good anymore and bat him seventh every day??
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                            just read Girardi said they might bat jeter leadoff against lefties and gardner leadoff against righties. Can they just admit already that Jeter isnt that good anymore and bat him seventh every day??
                            Well according to mine friend that is a huge Yankees Fan and Jeter fan Jeter will end up breaking Pete Rose Hit Record before he retires and Is in no way overrated right now.

Plus Barry Bonds did not know it was Roids is hilarious excuse.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                              just read Girardi said they might bat jeter leadoff against lefties and gardner leadoff against righties. Can they just admit already that Jeter isnt that good anymore and bat him seventh every day??
                              We'll see this year. 2010 was poor for him, but 2009 was one of his best years. Gardner should always lead off but Jeter would bat 2nd not 7th.

Comment

• Drafted my team

C-Buster Posey
                                1B-Adrian Gonzalez
                                2B-Kelley Johnson
                                SS-Jose Reyes
                                3B-Casey McGehee
                                LF-Delmon Young
                                CF-Matt Kemp
                                RF-Mike Stanton
                                Util-Kendry Morales
                                BN-Chone Figgins