MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
    Idk how to feel about the cardinals without Wainwright. Offensively they have a lot of firepower. The pitching staff has a lot of potential, and the ageless wonder Chris Carpenter.
    Well they have the execution of third graders, the defense of first graders, and the clutchness of pre-schoolers.

Comment

• It's almost time for dodgers baseball

Comment

• Tomorrow I want to wake up, jump on Stltoday.com and read.....

Bob Gibson to come out of retirement, will be Cardinals new Closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
          Well they have the execution of third graders, the defense of first graders, and the clutchness of pre-schoolers.
          If St Louis has the defense of 1st graders does that mean the Giants have the defense of newborns. 3 Errors in 1 game there is no excuse for that.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            Tomorrow I want to wake up, jump on Stltoday.com and read.....

Bob Gibson to come out of retirement, will be Cardinals new Closer.
            How about the Goose!!!! Just someone please! Franklin is effing terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
              If St Louis has the defense of 1st graders does that mean the Giants have the defense of newborns. 3 Errors in 1 game there is no excuse for that.
              Well yeah look at both of us tho. We both have first basemen playing right field, we both have very average and thats being nice left fielders. That can't be a good outfield. But yeah, both the Giants and Cards have some holes in the defense.

Comment

Well, obviously, they're still adjusting to throwing with a giant ******* World Series ring on!

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Go Astros and Pirates make this a perfect opening day.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Juan Uribe's swing used to pump me up so much, now it's just cocky and pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                      Juan Uribe's swing used to pump me up so much, now it's just cocky and pisses me off.
                      I still love Uribe. I harbor no ill will toward any of the guys that aren't there this year.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Go Astros and Pirates make this a perfect opening day.
                        Pirates always seem to win Opening Day, so yeah, go Pirates!

Comment

• Someone played a prank on Granderson yesterday...he was walknig to the plate to "Friday"

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                            Someone played a prank on Granderson yesterday...he was walknig to the plate to "Friday"
                            That. is awesome. any youtube proof of this?

Comment

• ESPN reporting Matt Holliday is undergoing an appendectomy today, and is likely going to be out 3-6 weeks.

Meanwhile, Michael Bourn 2-Run Triple!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                ESPN reporting Matt Holliday is undergoing an appendectomy today, and is likely going to be out 3-6 weeks.

Meanwhile, Michael Bourn 2-Run Triple!
                                They said they caught it early. I doubt that. The recovery seems too long. And he wouldn't already be in surgery having played yesterday had they caught it early.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information