No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was kinda bitter sweet. My braves played one of their worst games of the season, but my 2nd team (boston) played one of their best.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• I just wanted to take one game from the Yanks in this series so I'm happy already. Anything else would be gravy now.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Tigers are so infuriatingly streaky.

Win 7, lose 7, win 7, lose 7 .... WTF
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Bautista is just unreal right now.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Bautista is just unreal right now.
            Ya the Blue Jays got it right on Bautista, they got him for damn cheap while hes hitting like this.

Comment

• it's just too bad he probably isn't doing it naturally

Comment

• I think he is. He pulls everything and his HR hitting ability coincides exactly when he changed his swing.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Some people are just completely clueless about PEDS.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I really thought Justin Upton would be a lot better by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      I really thought Justin Upton would be a lot better by now.
                      He's not doing that bad right now. And the rest of his lineup sucks.
                      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Not doing bad, but I figured he'd be on the verge of superstardom by now. I mean he's not 19 anymore, he's been in the league 4 years.

Comment

• Suck it, Detroit.

Comment

• Pineda is the man. 2 hits, 1 walk, 9 strikeouts 7 inning shutout. Against the Padres of course but still. Mariners starters have also been really good the last 8 games going at least 7 innings and giving up just 0.73 per game.

Comment

• Originally posted by asdf1223 View Post
                              Pineda is the man. 2 hits, 1 walk, 9 strikeouts 7 inning shutout. Against the Padres of course but still. Mariners starters have also been really good the last 8 games going at least 7 innings and giving up just 0.73 per game.
                              Pineda is a future star. Between Felix, Pineda, and if they land a guy like Cole at number 2 in the draft this year they will have a scary pitching staff.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Lincecum was awesome tonight. Retired 21 straight at one point. And his last two pitches hit 95 and 96 in the ninth inning.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information