No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Tekotte just got called up by the Padres. He was a monster in college for Miami, wonder how good he'll be as a major leaguer.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Live Crew View Post
      Definition of Insanity: Running on the best defensive catcher in the league at 3-2 with 1 out in the 9th.

I coach a 16 year old traveling AAA team, and for my catchers, I like to grade their throws from a 1-10 basis. An 8 is something that gets there on the fly in the vicinity, a 9 is on the first base side of 2nd, and a 10 is what you've just posted. On the dot. Great throw.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Live Crew View Post
        Definition of Insanity: Running on the best defensive catcher in the league at 3-2 with 1 out in the 9th.

Thats the hitters fault on that. 3-2 he has to move the bat on a pitch like that. The reason teams steal on 3-2 is because its either going to be ball 4 or the hitter is going to swing the bat and put the ball in play or protect the runner by swinging.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• looks like a ball to me

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            looks like a ball to me
            Hitters are still told to move the bat on a borderline call....hitters fault.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Charlie Furbush owns. Making his major league debut right now. You watching this, Sandy Alderson?
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                Hitters are still told to move the bat on a borderline call....hitters fault.
                It's funny you guys brought this up, I just read an article about that. The data they found showed players who don't swing at the 3-2 pitch have much more success than those who do.

http://www.athleticsnation.com/2011/...pxp-lawyerball

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  Charlie Furbush owns. Making his major league debut right now. You watching this, Sandy Alderson?
                  Quite the MLB debut for Charles Emerson Furbush III.

In relief if injured Phil Coke: 3.2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 3 K (and the win)
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Corey Hart 3rd homer tonight!!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jim Leyland sucks.

That is all.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Michael Brantley and Asdrubel Cabrera are doing some mad damage together.

The Cleveland Indians are going to give me a panic attack at some point. Another late come back. Have to enjoy tonight because we probably won't touch Beckett tomorrow.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• How is Cleveland 30-15? Mind ****.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Pitching, pitching, and the most ridiculous clutch hitting you have seen in a while.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• cabrera is the sex bobomb. i can't wait to get grady and pronk back.

Comment

• Edinson Volquez was optioned to Triple-A Louisville while Todd Frazier was called up in his place.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information