No announcement yet.

Favorite Animated Series Characters Thread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Animated Series Characters Thread

List your faves from animated TV series, & why with personal comments.

I'll go 1st:

South Park: Butters. Hands down, best naif on TV, also loving his alter-ego Captain Chaos.

The Simpsons: Sideshow Bob. Villainous & *** as a maypole, but who else can do all the lyrics to Gilbert & Sullivan operettas? Love the hair & bone in his nose. Runners-up -- Montgomery Burns, Krusty the Clown, Jeff Albertson the Comic Book Guy (Proprietor of The Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop), Otto Man the stoner schoolbus driver who announced at an AA meeting "My name is Otto & I love to get blotto!"

Peanuts: Schroeder. The child prodigy who always rebuffs Lucy the ballbuster; I have a 3-in. vinyl figure of him at his piano. Schroeder's Theme is the music played at the intro to all the Peanuts specials. Runners-up: Snoopy, the unseen schoolteacher with trombone wah-wah voice.

Archer: Sterling Archer himself, when your mother is also your mgr, there's that Oedi-pull in every episode. Props too for Carol the erotic asphyxiation **** secretary.

Rocky & Bullwinkle: Boris & Natasha the inept Commie spies. Runnerup: Bullwinkle as Mr. Knowitall.

Your turn.....

Anyone who enjoys Archer should check out Frisky Dingo. Very similar feel as Archer with characters that are fantastic.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Haha! Dangly Parts.
      Such a great show. I miss it so.

Last edited by Bengals78; 03-04-2010, 12:54 PM.

The Twitters

This prick.

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Xander Crews!

Randy Marsh!

Derek 'Stormy' Waters!

Stormy, Randy, and Archer are all good.

But I'd probably have to go with

Get it together people.

Old school giant robot anime ftw

Old days

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          's rocket surgery now, folks.

And its not even close.

Other shout-outs:
                      Eugene from Hey Arnold - He was the super geek that got picked on all the time but Eugene is my real name and I was kind of a geek so...
                      Tommy and Chucky from Rugrats - what's not to like?
                      Michelangelo - who doesn't love the party dude from TMNT?
                      Squirtle - best Pokemon ever.
                      Tien and Chiaotzu - in the early stages of Dragon Ball they were badass and Tien never really stopped being relevant. Chiaotzu's self-sacrifice against Nappa and Tien's Tri-Beam against Cell were two of the greatest moments of DBZ, even though both efforts ended up being futile.
                      Do R2-D2 and Obiwan Kenobi count since they are in the Clone Wars cartoons?

sig by BoneKrusher

Rusty Shackleford aka Dale Gribble

My favorite anime character is Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:

Sig by Hitman D.

Grizzlegom, your freaking awesome. Although i do have to say that Gohan was nasty in Dragon Ball Z, Goku always got the spotlight and is overrated

Futurama had too many good ones. I nominate

Will also mention:

Sven Hoek - Ren & Stimpy

The Kid with the Helmet - Clerks: The Animated Series

Duke Phillips - The Critic - it's nothing short of a Duketastrophe that he hasn't been mentioned yet. And yes, I use the word duketastrophe all the time.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Debug Information