Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper Etiquette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proper Etiquette

    When a buddy helps you move and unpack and all that jazz, what is proper etiquette for paying said buddy back??

    Side note - the buddy is a dirty old man.


    Silverback....still the best.

    +rep to Jakey for the sig

  • #2
    I guess wait for an opportunity to pay him back. I don't think you wanna take that guy to lunch or something.

    Sig by: BK

    02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      When a buddy helps you move and unpack and all that jazz, what is proper etiquette for paying said buddy back??

      Side note - the buddy is a dirty old man.
      A 1975 edition of Playboy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Treat him to a nice dinner.

        Comment


        • #5
          hookers and blow?

          No seriously, I'd say go to a bar together and act as his wingman for a night.

          Sig by Fenikz

          I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

          Comment


          • #6
            Feed him a stray cat.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              When a buddy helps you move and unpack and all that jazz, what is proper etiquette for paying said buddy back??

              Side note - the buddy is a dirty old man.
              You buy a 24 pack and food while he is helping you move. If he already helped you move and you were not providing beer & eats, you have already failed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WMD View Post
                Feed him a stray cat.
                or even better...



                it's still hookers and blow, but different!

                Sig by Fenikz

                I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                Comment


                • #9
                  Said buddy will enjoy just getting out of the house for a little while. Don't feel like you have to go nuts. The best part of all this will be your buddy having someone local who he can connect with. Needless to say however, I'm sure your buddy would like all the answers provided thus far except for WMD's.




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    peefs' got it, you need beer and food, etc. while unloading.

                    BK

                    Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                      You buy a 24 pack and food while he is helping you move. If he already helped you move and you were not providing beer & eats, you have already failed.
                      this x10000000000000000
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                      DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                      Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Last time I was moving my sisters boyfriend helped me out, he ended up slipping a disk in his back going up the stairs with my sidetable, while luck would have it I was walking by him carrying a lamp shade. So yeah, we haven't really talked since then, lol.

                        Sig By:The Dynasty

                        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          Said buddy will enjoy just getting out of the house for a little while. Don't feel like you have to go nuts. The best part of all this will be your buddy having someone local who he can connect with. Needless to say however, I'm sure your buddy would like all the answers provided thus far except for WMD's.
                          I'll have you know that stray cats are a delicacy in many Asian countries :)

                          Sig by Fenikz

                          I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            I'll have you know that stray cats are a delicacy in many Asian countries :)
                            mhm stray cats.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              When a buddy helps you move and unpack and all that jazz, what is proper etiquette for paying said buddy back??

                              Side note - the buddy is a dirty old man.
                              Whenever someone helps you move. It's almost a must that you buy them pizza.

                              sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information