No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhh.. there's 6 episodes left. Season ends on June 13th.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
      Uhh.. there's 6 episodes left. Season ends on June 13th.
      Glad I'm wrong about that. Maybe that bodes well for Hank's survival too. Hank is emerging as one of the most interesting characters in cable original series history ever.

Big Spoiler Alert --> This is gonna be the bomb: when Walt reveals or is revealed to Hank as Heisneberg, & what Hank's reaction will be. IMO he will give him a pass, after all he's his friend & about to be ex-brother in law & has terminal cancer.

Comment

• Just to update you guys: I am almost done with Season 2. I love this show! Favorite moments thus far:

The bathtub scene.
        Walt finishing off Krazy-8
        The emergence of Heisenberg, when he blew up Tuco's place.
        The ATM scene
        The Tortoise scene

Comment

• I am all caught up and about to watch my first "live" episode tonight! Amazing show! Breaking Bad and Dexter are neck and neck for me in terms of best shows on TV.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• The speech Hank gave on the bed to Marie was amazing. Hank and Jessie make the show for me now. I can't get enough of em.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              The speech Hank gave on the bed to Marie was amazing. Hank and Jessie make the show for me now. I can't get enough of em.
              Hank and Jessie are awesome, I feel like Gus will be doing something pretty epic soon tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                Just to update you guys: I am almost done with Season 2. I love this show! Favorite moments thus far:

The bathtub scene.
                Walt finishing off Krazy-8
                The emergence of Heisenberg, when he blew up Tuco's place.
                The ATM scene
                The Tortoise scene
                The best scene of the series is the last couple of minutes in the second to last episode of the 2nd season.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• /*-
                  Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                  Glad I'm wrong about that. Maybe that bodes well for Hank's survival too. Hank is emerging as one of the most interesting characters in cable original series history ever.

Big Spoiler Alert --> This is gonna be the bomb: when Walt reveals or is revealed to Hank as Heisneberg, & what Hank's reaction will be. IMO he will give him a pass, after all he's his friend & about to be ex-brother in law & has terminal cancer.
                  Hank is great, Jessie is too, but Breaking Bad is Walt's show. I am ******* blown away by the performance Cranston has given. The Heisenberg persona was a stroke of ******* genius, alone with so many other aspects of the show, and Cranston week after week delivers and makes Breaking Bad one of the most compelling and awe inducing shows in Television history.

Comment

• I definitely don't disagree that Walt is an amazing character or that Bryan Cranston is epic in the role, but week in and week out I tune in more for Jessie and Hank.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I tune in for Walter Junior.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        I definitely don't disagree that Walt is an amazing character or that Bryan Cranston is epic in the role, but week in and week out I tune in more for Jessie and Hank.
                        You suck!!!

I cannot get enough Heisenberg. I have even vowed to one day grow a ginger beard, shave my head, and buy a bunch of badass fedoras.

I actually find myself rooting against Hank most of the time. Maybe it is my disdain for the law, maybe its the fact that I know Walt and Hank are going to have an insane confrontation at some but I dislike Hank as a person. Not to say I don't like the character, Hank is fascinating to watch and brings so much to the show but really, **** that guy.

Now Jessie I ******* love. Very easy to hate at times but man does Aaron Paul do a brilliant job. In my mind Jessie is very near as great a character as Walt but in the end Heisenberg is always the number one reason I tune in. I guess I identify with his character more, he feels more real than any other character to me. Also Skylar reminds me of the mother of my son (aka ****) so I have to rep in my mind of the top 5 greatest television characters of all time. War Walter White.

Comment

• Yeah, count me as a Hank hater. I wished he had died.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I don't necessarily like Hank and will certainly root for Walter when they are pitted against each other. That said, Hank is an absolutely brilliant character, as is Jesse, as is Walter. The characters really drive this show and it's awesome to see these actors killing it every week.

As Brodeur said tho, Walter Jr. really carries everyone on the show. I wouldn't tune in if it wasn't for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              The best scene of the series is the last couple of minutes in the second to last episode of the 2nd season.
                              holy **** you're actually right about something for once

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Kinda slow, but the pieces are set again. Gus is a king.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information