No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, meh episode especially considering last week's was just epic. Gus is the man tho, he gets **** done.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Jesse frustrates me.. a lot.. Marie really annoyed me today. I don't like Skylar. Hank is awesome, and Walter is on his own planet as far as greatness goes.

Comment

• Gus is a scary ************. You could always tell though. When he smiled as he heard the gunshots.. woah. What a badass.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• You see I like Hank, but I hate what Hank stands for. As a guy, he is a good guy. But Breaking Bad does an excellent job of portraying the entire oxymoron that is the DEA.

Comment

• Is anyone else wondering why the hell Walt agreed to such a ridiculous quota, after having lost everything already? He agreed to the divorce, and he was gonna have his own sick lab to work out of. He was offered $3 million for 3200 lbs of meth, when Gus himself had paid him $1.2 mil for 38 lbs earlier. Idk, it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Also, tonight i finally caught up on every single episode. I started a few weeks ago and i've now watched them all, and god damn is this show awesome.

Just to chime in on the character discussion, i kind of wish we would have seen the turnout of Walt finally screwing himself over. He dicked Jesse out of the mass production deal he had with Gus, and only invited him (and screwed out poor Gale) when he knew it would cause him trouble to have Jesse slanging meth at the street level. Pretty selfish on his part and Jesse recognized it, i'm not sure why he had such a 180 after the hospital scene with him and Walt.

Lastly, the PI coming in to kill Albert Pujols was bad ass. Kinda knew it was getting there when Gus was so cool when he was being interrogated over the phone by the cartel leader. Glad that guy got taken care of by Gus too. Gus is one scary mofo.

Comment

• I thought it was a pretty good episode overall and it made sense to sort of slow things down after last weeks chaos. So just to clear things up Gus had the cartel or at least the meat of the cartel eliminated right? Either way GUs is in control of every situation in the series. G's up from the feet up!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                He dicked Jesse out of the mass production deal he had with Gus
                I don't think Jessie had a production deal set up with Gus. I think it was just an attempt to get Walt to cooking for him. He used Jessie to get Walt jealous.

Unless I'm remembering that wrong?

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  I don't think Jessie had a production deal set up with Gus. I think it was just an attempt to get Walt to cooking for him. He used Jessie to get Walt jealous.

No, you are most def. correct. Thats why Walt received half of the money.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post

No, i know Jesse never had an agreement with Gus, what i meant was that Walt went into the agreement with Gus, partly to drive Jesse out of the business.

Comment

• Yeah the pacing of this episode was slower than before, but for a reason: they wanted to protract the tension of the traumatized family waiting in the hospital. Did a great job of it, the viewer was kept right on the edge of of the seat. There were a few typical breaking bad moments though, like when the surviving assassin missing the lower p/o his legs dragged himself across the room when he recognized Walt, the look on Cranston's face was classic! He won those Emmys for a good reason.

Best p/o it IMO was the masquerade meeting of Gus & Walt surrounded by cops & DEA agents in the hospital lobby, the smirk on Gus' face when he told Walt the remaining assassin "won't survive," & then Walt got it.

Gus in the driver's seat now & he knows it, he solidified his exclusive hold on the Blue Sky product, then he eliminated the Cartel competition south of the border. I too liked the way he smiled when he heard the threat from the rival drug lord interrupted by gunshots. Gus is 2-3 steps ahead of the joke DEA & the Cartel too.

Then the PI is seen leaving the hospital, he had to be the garbled voice on the cellphone warning Hank...... is he working for Saul or Gus or both?
                      Last edited by LizardState; 05-10-2010, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• I really wanna see Marie and Skyler get it on together...*****.

Comment

• Originally posted by contento View Post
                          I really wanna see Marie and Skyler get it on together...*****.
                          That would certainly be an interesting twist.

Comment

• Skylar's speech here makes me like her character soooooooo much more.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Skylar's speech here makes me like her character soooooooo much more.
                              me too. this show is allllllll about manipulation

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Skylar has redeemed herself. For now.

I am amazed every week by the quality of this show. That was an incredible episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information