No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt should do that stuff given that it's his fault Jesse is caught in the big-time, dangerous drug trade.

Jesse never asked for any of this.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Fair point with the Gale murder...
      though it still urked me how Jesse was speaking to Walt at the end of the last night's show

As for it's Walt's fault that Jesse's in the drug trade....
      Didn't Jesse ***** about being out of the loop? I can't remember specifically, honestly.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        Fair point with the Gale murder...
        though it still urked me how Jesse was speaking to Walt at the end of the last night's show

As for it's Walt's fault that Jesse's in the drug trade....
        Didn't Jesse ***** about being out of the loop? I can't remember specifically, honestly.
        It was the initial induction to the drug trade that doomed Jesse. You can't get out of that business. Remember back in Season 1 when he was reluctant to team up with "Mr. White?"
        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Eh, he was already a drug dealer. Even if he would have denied Walt initially
          The potential to make more money would have eventually had him returning to Walt
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
            Eh, he was already a drug dealer. Even if he would have denied Walt initially
            The potential to make more money would have eventually had him returning to Walt
            Jesse was a small-time crook. He had no aspirations of becoming anything more than that before Walt.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I can't really get a feel for Walt right now. Is he more concerned with staying alive, or with making money?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Walt has made more money than he would ever need by now. I think he's more concerned about dying on his own terms and keeping everyone close to him alive (although he doesn't seem contrite at all about what happened to Hank)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Walt has made more money than he would ever need by now. I think he's more concerned about dying on his own terms and keeping everyone close to him alive (although he doesn't seem contrite at all about what happened to Hank)
                  Ehh, I think that's a little too generous for Walt. I've seen some very selfish, egotistical sides to him, just look at the end of Shotgun when he was trolling Hank.

Comment

• Ego sure, but I don't think money has anything to do with that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Walt's belief that he was cheated out of greatness and notoriety by Gretchen and Elliott still has a big impact on how he operates.

Unfortunately for him, he chose a criminal activity to be awesome at so he can't get the credit he so badly desires. Now that he's got the money for his family, respect for his proficiency is his primary motive for doing what he does. He could take Saul's offer to be "disappeared" otherwise.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Walt has made more money than he would ever need by now. I think he's more concerned about dying on his own terms and keeping everyone close to him alive (although he doesn't seem contrite at all about what happened to Hank)
                        Also, it is very curious that he seems to feel ZERO guilt about being not all that indirectly responsible for Hank's condition.

That must have meant he really disliked Hank before he ever got into the drug business.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I think he's just always hated Hank busting his balls. Who wouldn't?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            Walt's belief that he was cheated out of greatness and notoriety by Gretchen and Elliott still has a big impact on how he operates.

Unfortunately for him, he chose a criminal activity to be awesome at so he can't get the credit he so badly desires. Now that he's got the money for his family, respect for his proficiency is his primary motive for doing what he does. He could take Saul's offer to be "disappeared" otherwise.
                            I think this post sums up exactly the stage Walt is at right now. He just wants respect. It comes down to man's ultimate need to feel wanted, competent, and a badass.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz
                              I agree on it irrelevancy but I expect they are gonna bust that out and expect everyone to be like OMG
                              dumbledore

Comment

• Less than 30 minutes. Thanks to the Vikings, I'm partially intoxicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information