No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavell Crawford and Bill Burr as the A Team rules. Both are very funny fellas.

Comment

• I thought the way that Ted died was perfect. It was hilarious and he was kind of acting like a dickhole anyway, so it was fitting.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I had no problem with his death, I thought it was comedy gold.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          How was it her fault when she had no knowledge of what Walt's position with his work was? If anything it is completely Walts fault for not letting her know that his life has been in danger for months and pretending like everything was fine and that they needed him when they dont, to her everything was fine and why would she think other wise. I hate Skylar more then anyone but seriously Walt is the one who is to blame for everything that is about to happen right now.
          Most of their predicament is Walt's fault. I'm sure as hell not arguing otherwise.

But Skyler's mismanagement of the funds and more importantly, her failure to inform Walt of what was happening WITH HIS MONEY due to a predicament SHE is responsible for with Ted puts her at fault and compounds their problem big time.

(Also, why didn't Saul think to tell Walt what was going on behind his back?)

And until the scene in the desert with Gus and the henchman, it was really only Walt's life that was in real danger all along. So telling Skyler about a remote possibility (at the time) of them being in danger was not a good move. She'd have freaked the **** out. The situation went into a tailspin very fast.

Skyler was the one who shoehorned her way into Walt's business. He signed the divorce papers and was basically going on his merry, criminal way. I'm not unreasonably critical of Skyler, but she sure as hell hasn't helped matters with both her actions and her behavior toward Walt.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Don't forget that Ted honestly was just trying to give Skyler the money back, but she kept thinking he wanted more or was trying to blackmail her. Granted he wasn't exactly unselfish with the money, but the fact is that she is pretty obviously crooked at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm not sure if I believe Ted was blackmailing Skyler or not.

And frankly, it doesn't matter. Vince Gilligan does this all the time. He leaves things ambiguous for the viewer to decide what to believe. And there's no correct way to interpret it, and there doesn't need to be.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I don't think he was. He's an idiot, but underneath it all he wants to redeem his father's company and save his employees.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I wanna watch the scene again this week. I'm not convinced one way or the other.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• So my prediction for this week is that the threat on Hank was a test. No one will come and Hank will do some digging and find Saul. It's gonna screw Walt over.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• I think that's pretty farfetched.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I still think Hank knows about Walt and had put a transmitter on his car the whole time.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          I still think Hank knows about Walt and had put a transmitter on his car the whole time.
                          I think he probably suspects something is up, but I doubt the writers will go to the "bug on the car" well yet again. Walt is probably smart enough to check after Hank tailed Gus and he tailed Jesse.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Why's that? If it was ploy, which it very well could have been, then Hank would want to see who called. Kinda the way he did with Jesse only with more investigating.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Just watched the episode again and does anyone else think the final shot looked eerily similar to Walt in a casket getting lowered into his grave? Once I saw it I couldn't unsee it.

Comment

• **** is getting real.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information