No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh I never once thought it would lead to anyone being corrupt for not finding anything. I was just wondering if anyone thinks that they'll report back to Hank saying they found nothing or something.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• You just don't understand how much Walt Junior needs breakfast. I think his need for breakfast will eventually come into play here.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hanks minerals will be poisioned with ricin.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          You just don't understand how much Walt Junior needs breakfast. I think his need for breakfast will eventually come into play here.
          Motive for Jr. to be the one who becomes corrupt and poisoned Brock to get to Jesse, to get to his father who in turn makes breakfast for him.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Motive for Jr. to be the one who becomes corrupt and poisoned Brock to get to Jesse, to get to his father who in turn makes breakfast for him.
            My god, how did I not realize this? I think you have determined the endgame for everyone involved.

By the way, that spoiler image is unbelievably fake looking.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Eh I never once thought it would lead to anyone being corrupt for not finding anything. I was just wondering if anyone thinks that they'll report back to Hank saying they found nothing or something.
              They already told Hank. He had the photos and seemed to accept there was nothing there.

I'll reiterate, I don't think Gomez is crooked.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                They already told Hank. He had the photos and seemed to accept there was nothing there.

Someone in the DEA is more than likely crooked, which is the point here.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

Wait did I miss a scene or something? When did that happen? And honestly no one thinks Gomez is crooked haha. Now seriously can we please get back to figuring out how Walt Jr. poisoned Brock? He did just get a vehicle for his birthday so he has the transportation to get around, however he was under DEA supervision so it's most likely that he couldn't have snuck out. I think Walt Jr. is connected with some higher ups. Skinny pete and Badger + Walt Jr. is far more badass than Gus, Mike, and Kevin Durant.
                  Last edited by Jvig43; 10-03-2011, 01:42 AM.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• thats something we're unfortunately going to have to wait to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

Spat water all over my keyboard. Thanks asshole.

Comment

Wait did I miss a scene or something? When did that happen? And honestly no one thinks Gomez is crooked haha. Now seriously can we please get back to figuring out how Walt Jr. poisoned Brock? He did just get a vehicle for his birthday so he has the transportation to get around, however he was under DEA supervision so it's most likely that he couldn't have snuck out. I think Walt Jr. is connected with some higher ups. Skinny pete and Badger + Walt Jr. is far more badass than Gus, Mike, and Kevin Durant.
                        He was looking at the photos that Gomey took on his laptop when Skylar came into the room and patted him on the shoulder.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          I think the Gus epiphany not to get in the car is a little odd too.
                          He could've smelled out the set-up. Jesse did specifically ask for him to come to the hospital, so it's a situation where Walt could potentially know his location. Which means Gus is once again suspicious of Jesse's intentions.

Regarding Hank, Gomez did take a picture of the machine that hides the entrance to the lab. Specifically, the gap between that machine and the one next to it, where one would walk if entering the lab. When Hank says "Clean as a whistle," he's looking at the two photos of the machine in question. He's simply got to make the connection, they wouldn't include it if he doesn't.

Comment

• ...or they included it bc it shows how close he is to figuring it out.
                            The pic staring him in the face as he flips to the next picture.
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Is the entrance to the lab all that obvious to the naked eye? I only remember seeing the machine move aside to reveal the doorway once and it was the first time Walt was taken to the lab. I mean, I don't see how Hank is going to see it in a photo if he doesn't know precisely what he's looking for.

I have no doubt the lab will be found, I just don't recall the entrance being so glaringly noticeable.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• They have so many loose ends to tie up in this last episode I don't know how they're going to do it in an hour, I'm worried there are going to be huge cliffhangers. I couldn't handle that I need answers now!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information