Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    I hope it's someone from way out of left field that no one suspects so you're ALL wrong! Muahaha!
    I already said it wouldn't be at all surprising to not know who did it, either forever or at least until next season.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
      With that said, I'm not too sold on Walt being the one to poison Brock. Sure, he's done some absolutely terrible things but I'm not entirely sure he would stoop that low. I mean, Walt has his entire family threatened to be murdered, and his reaction is to go out and murder the child that Jesse has grown close to? Maybe its sentiment, but I don't think I'd buy that, even with how it seemingly worked if that was the plan. I'm hoping for some other solution to this, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came somewhere out of left-field. I have no idea what it could be, but Breaking Bad certainly is the show that could resolve this cleanly.
      Walt could justify it if he didn't use a lethal poison. He's only a murderer if someone actually dies.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• What if Brock has lead poisoning because his mom never returned the Chinese-made toys she bought for him which were recalled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Walt could justify it if he didn't use a lethal poison. He's only a murderer if someone actually dies.
          That's true. However, the thing I wouldn't buy is that he'd have to get Saul to buy into it and I don't really see a situation where Saul would get involved with that. It's possible, I just think the most likely answer is neither. I've learned to stop putting any weight into my predictions of where this series is going, and that's a beautiful thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Ohhhh geez...

By the way, I loved the Wendy montage earlier in the season. Brilliant. Made me think they used that name simply so they could have such a montage with that song at some point in the series.

Last edited by nepg; 10-03-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• That **** loves her root beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                That **** loves her root beer.
                Yeah but who doesn't? That **** is delicious.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• This might be a candidate for the would you hit it thread - knowing what she looks like in-character...

Comment

• I am guilty for not liking root beer.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      I am guilty for not liking root beer.
                      So it all comes together...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        I am guilty for not liking root beer.
                        I love Mug Root Beer but pretty much hate all other brands. I dunno why.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Well I do hate almost all Soda anyway except for Mtn Dew.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Shut up about soda pop.

SHUT UP ABOUT SODA POP!
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              I love Mug Root Beer but pretty much hate all other brands. I dunno why.
                              Mug and A&W taste pretty much the same to me. Really like both. IBC is obviously the way to go if you can, though.

Comment

• IBC >>>>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information