Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow in Madden 11

Originally posted by ProFootballTalk
    Tebow recently traveled to Orlando for the photo shoot, suiting up in his Gators uniform one last time. He also sought out Madden ratings chief Donny Moore, who will be doing justice to one of Tebow's biggest strengths in the NFL version of the game.

"Tebow will be the best trucking quarterback in 'Madden' this year," Moore told ESPN.com. "He's not the most elusive, but in terms of breaking tackles and power, he will be able to put down his shoulder and run over a few defenders. A lot of this is fluid, but right now in 'Madden 11,' we have Tebow at 80 speed and 92 acceleration. Trucking, carrying the ball, like I said, he's going to be better than any quarterback coming into the league."
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...a-sports-deal/

great, madden 11 sucks already.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Originally posted by Addict View Post
    Thats why NCAA Football is >>>>>>> Madden

Comment

Madden has sucked for years.

Comment

Great I can already see **** just using Tebow to run the ball every play

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

theres no way tebow will be able to truck the elite linebackers in real life. and i doubt he will in madden too
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

You forgot the part about his 99 Jesus rating.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I don't see what the problem with this is. It doesn't say he is going to have 99 Trucking or anything, just that of the QB's coming into the league, Tebow will have the highest Trucking. I can't think of anybody that should be ahead of him in that category...

Comment

Also, if it's talking about overalls, it shouldn't necessarily surprise you. Madden ratings tend to favor scrambling QB's quite a bit. His passer ratings could be pretty bad, but when you have good running ratings, those are kind of swept under the rug. I remember Mike Vick was a ******* god in one of the games, he would always run for over 1200 yards or something.

But yeah, Madden is pretty bad anyway. If you just look at some of the motions and stuff players do in gameplay it makes you realize how ******** it is, but the same goes for a lot of games.

Comment

Add another thing that is out of Timmy's control but people will hate him for it.

Comment

******* Tim Tebow..

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      Great I can already see **** just using Tebow to run the ball every play

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                        You forgot the part about his 99 Jesus rating.
                        what about the players who are muslim or jewish or atheist or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                          what about the players who are muslim or jewish or atheist or whatever?
                          They aren't as good at throwing the hail mary.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            yeah honestly, he was unfair, its as if you created a player with all 99 ratings

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdhLC...eature=related

FEAR THE VICK!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information