Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prock View Post
    Raichu is very very very good.
    I recently took a look at Raichu today, and decided that a Jolteon over him is a better option. Their base HPs are very close, but Jolteon is a base speed of 130 vs Raichu's base 100 and and Jolteon has a higher base Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense. Unless you're using raichu for thunder punch, take the Jolteon!

edit: 2 pages behind on this

Ampharos is my favorite electric though.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearfan View Post
      I recently took a look at Raichu today, and decided that a Jolteon over him is a better option. Their base HPs are very close, but Jolteon is a base speed of 130 vs Raichu's base 100 and and Jolteon has a higher base Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense. Unless you're using raichu for thunder punch, take the Jolteon!

edit: 2 pages behind on this

Ampharos is my favorite electric though.

I thought you'd use raichu more for surf

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
        I thought you'd use raichu more for surf
        Aren't you a clever one?

Raichu has a higher attack than Raichu, so physical attacks like thunder punch do more damage. Jolteon would still be your best option for surf...

Comment

Aren't you a clever one?

Raichu has a higher attack than Raichu, so physical attacks like thunder punch do more damage. Jolteon would still be your best option for surf...
          I'm not really familiar with anything beyond rby/gsc, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Comment

I'm not really familiar with anything beyond rby/gsc, so I'm not sure what you mean.
            Attack states relate to physical attacks like thunder punch, or body slam ect. attacks that would require some physicallity.

Special Attack stats relate to the other kind of attacks like flamethrower, thunderbolt, icebeam ect.

And neither can learn surf

Comment

• I can buy a used game boy advanced for $40 or a used DS for $80 to play these down the road. I may spring for the DS.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Attack states relate to physical attacks like thunder punch, or body slam ect. attacks that would require some physicallity.

Special Attack stats relate to the other kind of attacks like flamethrower, thunderbolt, icebeam ect.

And neither can learn surf
                thunderpunch was a special attack in rby/gsc; raichu could get surf through pokemon stadium if you beat all the elite four with a pikachu (which would learn surf) in your team or something... can't remember exactly

edit:Surfing Pikachu- If you beat Master Ball, Prime Cup, on Round 2, with Pikachu in
                EVERY match, and without using a continue, you will be awarded with the Surfing Pikachu.

Comment

thunderpunch was a special attack in rby/gsc; raichu could get surf through pokemon stadium if you beat all the elite four with a pikachu (which would learn surf) in your team or something... can't remember exactly
                  Ah I thought you were being sarcastic about the surf, hence me calling you clever.

And now they seperate attacks into physical and special, so thunderpunch is now related to the physical.

And I think there is only 1 kind of special pikachu that can learn surf, I am not sure how to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I can buy a used game boy advanced for $40 or a used DS for $80 to play these down the road. I may spring for the DS.
                    Interesting side story...I got my DS free from an ex-girlfriend. I was willing to pay her for it but she just gave it to me. Worked out well eh?

Comment

Ah I thought you were being sarcastic about the surf, hence me calling you clever.

And now they seperate attacks into physical and special, so thunderpunch is now related to the physical.

And I think there is only 1 kind of special pikachu that can learn surf, I am not sure how to get it.
                      Yeah no problem I just have no experience with the split up physical/special thing they're doing now.

Comment

Yeah no problem I just have no experience with the split up physical/special thing they're doing now.
                        I understand completley, I hadn't played since the original gold, and didnt get it until after I made it through the HG elite four a few times.

Now understanding that, my movesets have changed. Like my Kingdra has a lower sp. attack stat than his attack stat (due to nature) so instead of surf, I gave him waterfall. It's a little weaker, but he still gets the Same Type Attack Bonus.

Comment

• Im going to have such a beastly line-up in my new game. I traded my zapdos, mew, eevee, mewtwo and lapras to my golden version. I then proceed to make them have sex with ditto, so now they are all level 5. I'm going to restart my silver version and trade for them as soon as possible.

SEXIEST TEAM EVA! (takes a bunch of time though)

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Ah man....when I was younger, me and my brother each had a GB Color and a link cable, so I would trade my pokemon to his game for garbage, start a new game, then trade them all back for pidgeys and rattatas and such, and have an uber team to start.

I once made a team of all of Eevee's evolutions that were possible in G/S......fun times.

Sadly, now, I've only got my one DS and no one else I know has one nor any other pokemon games for me to do this with :/ ...

Comment

• I have Emerald on gameboy advance. I play it when i'm real bored. Good thread btw. Should generate some good discussion.

I had the original yellow version. Awesome.

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Also, you can go to pokemonepisode.org to watch every single pokemon episode. even the newest ones.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information