PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Voltorb is fast. Very fast. About all he's useful for though.
    Teach him Thunderbolt and he will do fine.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• so in green, just beat misty, rolling with this lineup for now:

squirtle (level 19- I dont like wartortle and I LOVE squirtle. yea fight me)
      pidgey (level 17- wasn't gonna use him but he just got so strong so quick early on)
      geodude (level 14)
      oddish (level 17- I've found out oddish is the ******* boss)
      mankey (level 13- not sure if I'm going to keep using him. meh, advice on trying to raise him?)
      ekans (level 13- because I've never, EVER used a freaking ekans. trying it for the hell of it, once he evolves in to Arbok and I use Arbok a bit, probably done)

have a level 15 pikachu now in the box after beating misty. planning on using jolteon later as my electric because I wanna go a little different (with ekans, mankey, oddish, not using pikachu etc)

might give male nidoran to the daycare man and eventually have a nidoking.
      not gonna raise abra, used him and kadabra a lot before too...but I may eventually end up going back to it. I also plan on catching growlithe. So I'm torn on my lineup. the definites will be squirtle/blastoise, growlithe, and probably jolteon. the others are up for grabs I guess. Hoping oddish and geodude become beast though
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I never have 6 pokemon that early (unless start with all three starters)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
        - Corner or Wideout in the first
        - No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• did you beat misty easily? because I had a crew of Lvl 20s and 21s and Starmie was a *****

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            did you beat misty easily? because I had a crew of Lvl 20s and 21s and Starmie was a *****
            as long as you have a pikachu (or started with bulba) youre fine, thoughest one is always the plants, I always have to go back to the poke center to repair after the other trainers

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

did you beat misty easily? because I had a crew of Lvl 20s and 21s and Starmie was a *****
              lost to her the first time (because I had geodude with me) and a weak ekans sstarting out, just brain farts by me. but the 2nd time pikachu and oddish(mainly oddish, pikachu **** the bed by missing with a thundershock) ****** her up early. and when starmie took out oddish, pidgey's quick attack got the job done. plus, squirtle's bite is super effective.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I had a Lvl 21 Pikachu and Starmie kicked its ass. Kadabra actually saved me by whittling it down with Psybeam and confusing it.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

I had a Lvl 21 Pikachu and Starmie kicked its ass. Kadabra actually saved me by whittling it down with Psybeam and confusing it.
                  yea pikachu was so weak. a water pulse and he fainted. oddish is all like, I EAT THAT **** *****! (literally he eats it...he's a plant).
                  We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• yeah I had a Bellsprout but I didn't raise it, and I don't plan to. Now I need to figure out whether I should get a Diglett so I can beat Lt. Surge, otherwise I have no good way of beating him (I have no ground pokemon is what I'm saying)

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

yeah I had a Bellsprout but I didn't raise it, and I don't plan to. Now I need to figure out whether I should get a Diglett so I can beat Lt. Surge, otherwise I have no good way of beating him (I have no ground pokemon is what I'm saying)
                      My Kadabra's Psybeam made short work of him..didn't even need to use the Dugtrio I caught.

Comment

• Picked up a DSi and heartgold today. Never played gold or silver, so all this is new to me.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• get a nidoking, wont have any ground moves but will at least be ground type

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                            get a nidoking, wont have any ground moves but will at least be ground type
                            Yeah, I do have a Nidorino and have a Moon Stone, but I'd rather wait till Level 36 to use it - Nidorino learns a move then, and it's around the time Charizard comes around, so I want it to develop normally.

Originally posted by BeerBaron
                            My Kadabra's Psybeam made short work of him..didn't even need to use the Dugtrio I caught.
                            That's good to know, since i got me one of those.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Hoothoot is a real pain in the balls. He's the only pokemon that seems to show up at night in silver/gold.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                                Hoothoot is a real pain in the balls. He's the only pokemon that seems to show up at night in silver/gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information