Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post

You don't even have arms bro!
    lmao thats ******* hilarious
    E]

Comment

• who cares if it doesn't have arms you can teach it Ice Punch

Comment

• So I played Red, Yellow and Gold back in the day and have now played through Ruby and FireRed, are there any stories I haven't played are all of the others basically just versions of the games I've already played?

And my second question is can I trade between different games with the emulator?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Heres my squad. I have 5 badges. Just caught Seadra a bit ago.

LVL 45

LVL 51

LVL 44

LVL 54

Kinglers my all time fav <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
            Yeah. I need a psychic type. There are no good psychic or fire types early in this game
            You can get a Magmar in the Burnt Tower. But get the Slowpoke, they are very handy.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Someone said that Slobro doesnt have high sp.attack, but I checked it out and his base sp.attack is 100. Pretty solid.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• I have not been on here lately because my internet has been down, but I got HeartGold last Friday and I just beaten the seventh Gym Leader. Now how the hell do I get this guy that wants to sale me the rarecandybars out of the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
                  I have not been on here lately because my internet has been down, but I got HeartGold last Friday and I just beaten the seventh Gym Leader. Now how the hell do I get this guy that wants to sale me the rarecandybars out of the way?
                  You gotta beat the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                    You gotta beat the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City.
                    Aight, Thanx.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                      Yeah. I need a psychic type. There are no good psychic or fire types early in this game

Abra's can be found in the little area of grass to the right of the route just before the National Park. You can also get Drowsee on the route before Goldenrod. Abra pwns but Drowsee isn't the worst option for Physic types, a little less speed and attack but more defense
                      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

• Just rock a Ghost Pokemon and teach it Psychic. They may not get a STAB bonus, but they are usually faster then Psychics and have a Special Attack that is just as high. At least thats what I normally do. Plus, you get all kinds of versatility with a Ghost you dont get in a Psychic
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                          I never run through Gold or Silver without a Mareep. It's final evolution is bad ass as ****. Wooper isn't that good. Onix sucks. Togepi sucks. Typhlosion, Gastly, and Mareep is a solid start to a team. Get a Slowpoke, maybe a Zubat to raise to Crobat and you got a good team.
                          Yeah with Onix I'll probably dump him soon, but he's come in handy so far. I find rock types to be really good early in the game if you use them properly(ie, not against water or grass) because there are hardly any water or grass around and they have such a high defense. Also he has this XP boosting thing, idk what it is but when I get rid of him I wanna transfer it. Glad to know Wooper sucks. Probably gonna ditch him for Gyarados when that Magikarp evolves.

Also when does Gastly gain a move that can cause real damage? I like his hypnosis when it isn't missing, but his lick move is just not gonna cut it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Geodude is awesome through the first few badges for me. He runs over most of the annoying trainers along the way.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                              Yeah with Onix I'll probably dump him soon, but he's come in handy so far. I find rock types to be really good early in the game if you use them properly(ie, not against water or grass) because there are hardly any water or grass around and they have such a high defense. Also he has this XP boosting thing, idk what it is but when I get rid of him I wanna transfer it. Glad to know Wooper sucks. Probably gonna ditch him for Gyarados when that Magikarp evolves.

Also when does Gastly gain a move that can cause real damage? I like his hypnosis when it isn't missing, but his lick move is just not gonna cut it.
                              He learns Night Shade around level 11 I think, not sure on the exact level. Just be patient with him, it will pay off.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Onix grows levels that quickly because hes a traded pokemon. It isnt a transferrable thing.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information