<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        what the ****

I just lost my save file.

afbowiehgoiwqehtiwenghpiwehgiowejgipwejgowejgweg
        **** **** **** **** SHITTTTTT

this was the best team I had ever had ************
        You probably divided by zero. That's a no-no even in the pokeworld.

But seriously, how'd it happen? You try using a glitch in a game, or did your emulator just stroke out? (which emulator are you using, for future reference so we can avoid it)
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• i got an error message saying "The application Virtual Boy Advance quit unexpectedly." something like that. I think my fault was hitting Relaunch instead of Ignore. I say that because I think the last time that happened I hit Ignore. I don't really know why that would screw things up, but that's the only probable reason.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• yea emulator save files like disappear sometimes, it sucks. I just keep mine minimized as well as constant saves
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Y'know, if you guys just bought the game, these things wouldn't happen. Then you guys could trade with me for your precious Alakazams and Gengars, but noooo!

Stimulate teh economy, mother *******!!! Technology is the g-spot of economical stimulation, after all!!!

(It probably isn't...that's probably agriculture or some lame **** like that.)
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• yeah I'm totally not playing Pokemon for another year or so.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  Y'know, if you guys just bought the game, these things wouldn't happen. Then you guys could trade with me for your precious Alakazams and Gengars, but noooo!

Stimulate teh economy, mother *******!!! Technology is the g-spot of economical stimulation, after all!!!

(It probably isn't...that's probably agriculture or some lame **** like that.)
                  I bought a Pokemon!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    yeah I'm totally not playing Pokemon for another year or so.
                    How far were you? You can always try a different version. The Diamond and Pearl ones are fun as hell, and so if HeartGold and SoulSilver.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                      I bought a Pokemon!
                      Whoo! We can trade if our Wi-Fi's don't hate each other!

There's supposedly a trick for evolving pokemon that only involve in trades by using the Global Trade System. You like deposit it, make the terms of trading it unreasonable or crazy (Like you'll only trade your Kadabra for a Lvl. 100 Magikarp or something). Leave it there, and then go and take it back. When you take it back, it should evolve.

I tried it before on SS, but it didn't work. May only work on D/P/Pt, but who knows if I even did it right.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I just caught Zapdos and was gonna head down the Water Routes to the caves to get Articuno, then go to Cinnabar, etc. My Pokemon were all around Level 43. best team I have ever had. I was going to ******* annihilate the E4. the best part about the E4 is the battle music for Lance. I was gonna hear that song, damnit, and it was gonna be a short and sweet song because I was gonna wipe his ass.

F
                        U
                        C
                        K

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          Whoo! We can trade if our Wi-Fi's don't hate each other!

There's supposedly a trick for evolving pokemon that only involve in trades by using the Global Trade System. You like deposit it, make the terms of trading it unreasonable or crazy (Like you'll only trade your Kadabra for a Lvl. 100 Magikarp or something). Leave it there, and then go and take it back. When you take it back, it should evolve.

I tried it before on SS, but it didn't work. May only work on D/P/Pt, but who knows if I even did it right.
                          Wait, you have SS? OMG I have HG!! We are a match made in teh heaven!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                            Wait, you have SS? OMG I have HG!! We are a match made in teh heaven!
                            I can trade ya this bad boy.

I've only got 7 of them, plus the one I've get to catch in SS. :)

You'll eventually get Latias roaming around your version.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I started an emulator of Gold last night and when I went to play it this morning, it was gone. Nothing crashed or anything....there just wasn't an option to "Continue" on the first menu. I wasn't very far...only played like an hour before bed last night.

So I started over today and it's worked fine every time. I guess you get what you pay for.....

Comment

• Save through the emulator, not just the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information