No announcement yet.

PoKEMON THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Bengals I just defeated the Elite Four and champ with an underlevelled team, though I did have Lugia.

I'd have t say however that my MVP was absolutely Haunter.

Lvl 33 Dragonair (I was levelling up during the process)
    Lvl 40 Gyarados
    Lvl 40 Kadabra
    Lvl 44 Haunter
    Lvl 44 Typhlosion
    Lvl 45 Lugia

Haunter with Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball and Confuse Ray pretty much killed the entire dragon team at the end.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• TH I needz you! I can't get a thunderstone to evolve my evvee because I can't find a pichu! How do I get?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Jynx is a ******* animal.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
          Jynx is a ******* animal.
          This is true, tore me a new one when I was battling against the elite four. BTW, how do you get a pichu? do you make two pikachus make love or what?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• yeah two Pikachus or a Pikachu and a Ditto. You can catch them in the Trophy Garden in Plat/Diamond/Pearl.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Jynx is one of the most annoying Pokemon in the entire game to fight.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Jynx is one of the most annoying Pokemon in the entire game to fight.
                It is super fast, has super high special attack, and has two dominant types. Boss.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Attract/Lovely Kiss is also a super annoying combo to deal with.
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Eh, I fought the Jynx one of the trainers in Pryce's Gym with my Slowpoke and killed it in two Surfs.

I crushed Loreli's too without much issue. My Arcanine just blew it away.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Attract/Lovely Kiss is also a super annoying combo to deal with.
                      Attract/LovelyKiss/IceBeam/Psychic is a bomb ass moveset.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• I never have problems with Jynx. Scizor with Choice Scarf tears **** up.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                          TH I needz you! I can't get a thunderstone to evolve my evvee because I can't find a pichu! How do I get?
                          Why do you need a Pichu? What version are you playing?

I'ma take a guess and say you need to show Bill's father a Pichu, and he'll give you a T-Stone? You can breed Pikachu to get a Pichu. Pikachu are in the Viridian Forest and are really rare. If you have a Ditto, you can catch a male or female. If you don't have a Ditto, catch a female and breed it with a male Rattata, Meowth, or any other male pokemon in the Ground group.

You can also win the Bug Catching contest and win a T-Stone once you beat the Elite 4. It's random, so just save before you do it and if you don't win the stone you want, just reset and try again.

Hope that helps you, young Doughie Wan.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            Why do you need a Pichu? What version are you playing?

I'ma take a guess and say you need to show Bill's father a Pichu, and he'll give you a T-Stone? You can breed Pikachu to get a Pichu. Pikachu are in the Viridian Forest and are really rare. If you have a Ditto, you can catch a male or female. If you don't have a Ditto, catch a female and breed it with a male Rattata, Meowth, or any other male pokemon in the Ground group.

You can also win the Bug Catching contest and win a T-Stone once you beat the Elite 4. It's random, so just save before you do it and if you don't win the stone you want, just reset and try again.

Hope that helps you, young Doughie Wan.
                            Or you can buy Thunderstones for 2500 Pokeathlon points on Wednesdays. I hate how you can only buy certain items on certain days.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Well now I cant get my FireRed emulator cheats to work! This whole damn system is terrible! God damned you Visual Boy Advance!

On the plus side, Im gunna start FireRed and assemble the ultimate dream team, cause I was bored with the other one.

Comment

• I wanna catch a Jynx and name her Snooki.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information