Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jersey Shore Thread (contains spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching this show is like watching the special Olympics, it's funny for a good laugh now and then but then you just start to feel sorry for these people because of there disability

Comment

• Angelina is such a ******* skank.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Angelina is a *****. Good espisode, looking forward to the fight at the very end of the next one.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• I've really liked the last 2 episodes. Real move away from Sam and Ron.

Power Rankings after a considerable hiatus:

1. Mike. Enough said.
          2. Pauly. I like him over Vinny here just because I always find it hilarious that he yells seemingly every time he enters a room.
          3. Vinny. Obviously feeling a little down lately, but still a strong character.
          4. Ronnie. At this point, as long as he's with Sam, less Ronnie is more.
          5. J-WOWW. The only girl I really find tolerable at all.
          6. Snooki- Really annoying, but in a less annoying way than Sam and Angelina.
          7. Sammi. Really boring, not a big fan of her. Also she ruined Ron.
          8. Angelina. Enough said.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Good thing Angelina is replaced in the next season. I just hate that it will be Snooki's friend. I wish it were a random hot guidette.

we all hate you

Comment

• Seriously this show needs a hot chick in a big way. J-Woww has nice boobs and whatever, but she also looks like she went face first into a fireplace and sounds like that smoke went deep into her lungs. Snooki is a goblin. Angelina is okay, but not good looking enough to make up for what an awful person she is. Sammi is okay, but it's like the more you see of her, the worse looking she gets, at least imo.

Comment

• Bump!!!!!

OH YEAH NEW SEASON TONIGHT YEAH!!!

The buzz kinda died down, but I see Sammi leaves this season so the season is going to be awesome.

Comment

• T-SHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Yeah!

Comment

• Wow Sammi turns into LaGarette Blount awesome.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by SRK85 View Post
                      Wow Sammi turns into LaGarette Blount awesome.
                      Minus the awesomeness.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Angelina leaving....she was a welcome distraction from "The Note"....plus I loved hearing the Situation incredulously recite the amount of times Angelina "hit" Pauly.

You always need an outcast, awful human being, to balance out the rest of them.
                        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• I had no idea new show premiers tonight until now. Cool.

we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                            I'm not a fan of Angelina leaving....she was a welcome distraction from "The Note"....plus I loved hearing the Situation incredulously recite the amount of times Angelina "hit" Pauly.

It's Jersey Shore. They're all awful human beings(except Ronnie obviously). Someone else will become the villain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                              I'm not a fan of Angelina leaving....she was a welcome distraction from "The Note"....plus I loved hearing the Situation incredulously recite the amount of times Angelina "hit" Pauly.

You will have that outcast this season with Sammi. From what I saw in the preview trailer she obviously alienates herself from the whole house when she starts trying to flex herself as a bad ***** to the three other girls, and then punches the one person that is cool with her Ron. She ends up leaving the house after, which yes to me she was the hottest, but god damn she was so annoying. Good riddance, hopefully it prompts the return of single Ronnie!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                                It's Jersey Shore. They're all awful human beings(except Ronnie obviously). Someone else will become the villain.
                                Sadly, being 30 mins. from the actual thing, you could've thrown in "the" after It's, and it'd be accurate.

I saw Sammi holding hands with Ronnie on TMZ a couple months ago, which coincided with before them leaving the house after filming. So I doubt that.

Sammi isn't a fun villain either. She's like Leah Remini when she was on King of Queens. She can be bitchy, a bit delusional and quite idiotic but she would have to raise the bar to get anywhere close to Angelina's crown. Angelina was perfect for the show. She hooked up with all of the guys and everyone hated her. But Angelina was soooo two-faced and fake, that she would slowly worm herself into their inner circle(s). Then would **** it up. Gotta love her.

She was the example of 15 minutes of fame on the show. The other people have at least 20, with the Situation/Snooki close to a half hour. She'll be missed.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information