Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jersey Shore Thread (contains spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    Why watch Psych or one of the other 1000 unoriginal shows on TV?
    O no you didn't...

Comment

Ronnie was the highlight of episode one. There are countless things to talk about with him. The Situation makes this show worth watching, too, whether you think it's a *** show or not. I can't help but roll over and laugh when he pulls down his shades and scopes the place/ppl.

Comment

God I hate Angelina. Ronnie's my favourite, I'm glad he's free of Sammi and apparently he is too. Haha. I support this thread, BOE. Just forget these haters.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Ron is too pimp.

Comment

Run Ronnie! RUN

Comment

I hate this show. But I enjoy when annoying chicks get knocked the **** out. Can someone just PM me if any of those chicks get clocked again.

Thanks.

-Borat
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                I hate this show. But I enjoy when annoying chicks get knocked the **** out. Can someone just PM me if any of those chicks get clocked again.

Thanks.

-Borat
                Sure thing. I saw in the episode preview that Snookie and Angelina tackle each other. So I hope it's coming.

Comment

I really hope that Ron does not go down the season 1 path again with Sammie. It was pretty painful last year seeing this guy miss out on so much. Episode one was hilarious with Ronnie's crazy escapades in the club, I just wanna see him continue his pimp ways. To quote Pauly D "I love single Ronnie".

Comment

Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                    I really hope that Ron does not go down the season 1 path again with Sammie. It was pretty painful last year seeing this guy miss out on so much. Episode one was hilarious with Ronnie's crazy escapades in the club, I just wanna see him continue his pimp ways. To quote Pauly D "I love single Ronnie".
                    Seriously. I liked Sammie at first but she just has way too much drama. I mean, looking through his phonebook? They aren't together anymore. Mind your own business. Ronnie needs to live up to his Smush Captain nickname.

Also our avatars make us the coolest people on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                      Seriously. I liked Sammie at first but she just has way too much drama. I mean, looking through his phonebook? They aren't together anymore. Mind your own business. Ronnie needs to live up to his Smush Captain nickname.

Also our avatars make us the coolest people on this site.

Sammie is smokin, but she has too many issues to make it worth it IMO. Angelina is also pretty crazy. Honestly getting drunk and confessing your love for Situation and Pauly, then slapping Pauly. Come on you can't mess with the blow up lol. Pauly D has always been my favourite character on the show, he just does him and does not care about anyone else. I think him and Situation should get their own spin-off.

Comment

The Situation was actually a mortage broker before the market went down hill. That shocked me when I saw that.

Comment

how does that shock you? name one other person in the world that you'd want to be your mortgage broker than The Situation. I'll be waiting.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

i saw the cast last weekend as I was visiting a buddy of mine who has a beach house near seaside and they are filming season 3 back in seaside. My parents actually saw snooks getting arrested, they said it was hilarious. There was a line down the boardwalk with of people trying to get in to see them.

As for the whole Mayor saying Jersey Shore is bad, the businesses at Seaside whole-heartedly disagree. They are getting about triple the profits they used to make based on talking to a bunch of the townies with all the increased traffic coming there because of the show...

I also heard that the Fox show Bones is looking to cast the Situation and perhaps Snookie in their upcoming season and make a Guido based episode.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Episode 2 sucked. Way too much relationship-drama and not nearly enough "Jersey Shore" moments. I think I'm gonna hate Angelina and Sammy this season. The preview for episode 3 was awesome though so I'll still tune in.

How I'd rank the cast:

1. The Situation
                              2. Ronny
                              3. Pauly D
                              4. Snooki
                              5. Vinny
                              *gap*
                              6. Angelina
                              7. Sammy
                              8. J-woww
                              I'm a state.

Comment

They're shooting the second half of the season back at the shore now and apparently the whole cast was at a bar Tuesday night that I normally go to. Wish I would have went this Tuesday now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information