Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jersey Shore Thread (contains spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Jersey Shore Thread (contains spoilers)

WOW. Episode 1 seasons 2 was awesome. Angelina is such a dirty *****. I think she ends up hooking up with Ronnie. Snooki's boobs flooping. Single Ronnie making out with grenades and landmines.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

for the love of swdc, why...

Comment

Gov Christie: Jersey Shore Negative for NJ

lol
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

It's an epic show. Don't hate son

BRO, BRO, BRO, BRO
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Um, what? Is this seriously a thread?

Comment

If some *** as **** shows can have a thread why cant this one? Seriously? Just because this is not a show comahan watches does not mean it does not get its own thread!

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              If some *** as **** shows can have a thread why cant this one? Seriously? Just because this is not a show comahan watches does not mean it does not get its own thread!
              than what do you classify a guy watching half naked men? not even the women in the show are worth the watch

Comment

Why watch Psych or one of the other 1000 unoriginal shows on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  Because this show may not *** as ****, but it sure is ******** as ****.

Comment

this show is funny but pathetic as **** and just generally bad

Comment

It is one of the most comical shows on TV

Comment

I was introduced to Jersey Shore last Christmas Eve, when MTV was running a marathon. My entire family sat down to watch this ******* show. The first episode was kind of unbelievable, the next three or so were just hilarious, but by the end (probably 6 or 7 episodes in) I felt horribly depressed.

I've never seen more than a minute of it again after that. I simply don't have the stomach for that much aggressive stupidity.

Comment

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

haha i love this show. it's like watching animals at a zoo. season 2 premiere was one of the best episodes i've seen so far too. gotta love single ronnie.
                            I'm a state.

Comment

I love the way Mike said "Ronnie is hooking up with grenades, fat ugly chicks, and landmines, skiny ugly chicks, and loving life" lol. Greatness. I love this show. And like BOE said, I really hope Anglelina and Ronnie hook up. The fights this season look intense.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information